35💔

"Baby."

"Tae."

Jungkook caressed taehyung's hair who have been sniffling but not answering him. He had just come back home at dawn when his father's condition gotten better. But when he entered his room, he frowned at hearing hiccuping and sniffling sounds.

'Taehyung is crying?'

He asked himself and sat at the bed besides him and called for him. But the other wasn't replying to him. He was worried about the petite boy, who's been crying and not talking to him.

Sighing to himself he got up and went to the bathroom to change. On the other hand Taehyung cried more. He really didn't know what to do. He never thought a lot about Jungkook's surname. He thought he won't be the only one in the whole country to have this surname.

He never thought that the monster whom he loathed from bottom of his heart is the father of the person he loves more than himself. He knew nothing about Jeon Jaehwa except that he was a powerful man and his mother's culprit. He didn't even knew if he had a family or not.

He doesn't know if he should hate Jungkook or love him. Will he be selfish if he'll love him knowing about who his father is. Would he just accept his family and forget his mother's pain. What should he do? He didn't know. But Jungkook didn't do anything it will be wrong to hurt him. His mind was filled with numerous questions that he was unable to answer.

His thoughts got interrupted when the bathroom door opened and Jungkook came out after taking a shower and getting changed. He wiped his tears and with his sleeves and buried his head in the pillow.

Jungkook just stood there for a while looking at the other. Sighing again he slowly padded towards the bed and layed down on the bed. Taehyung turned away, his back facing the other now. Jungkook felt a pang in his chest.

'What have I done wrong? At least tell me Taehyung. You were okay when I left.' he thought to himself.

Unsure of what to do he wrapped his hands on his boyfriend's torso and spooned him. He was relieved when the other didn't resist. He was exhausted due to spending almost all the night at the hospital. He was tired. So he just buried his face in his boyfriend's nape and closed his eyes, muttering a few last words.

"I'm sorry if I did something wrong. You know I love you so please tell me what's wrong."

His words were enough to make taehyung's eyes filled with tears again. He clutched the bedsheets in his hands trying his best to not breakdown. After crying silently for a few minutes, be heard Jungkook's soft snores. He turned around and faced the boy.

He brought his hand to the aforementioned boy's cheeks and closed his eyes.

'I'm sorry too."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What exactly happened to him?"

Jungkook asked the blondie sitting in front of him who was busy stuffing pancakes in his mouth. The hyungs have stayed the night at the house. But because of some things Jin and Namjoon left. But Jin made breakfast for everyone before leaving. Yoongi and hoseok also left. Only Jimin was left as he was still worried about his best friend.

But was irritated to death by the boy who had been budging him asking him annoying questions.

"For the hundredth time Jungkook he's fine."

"Do you think I'm blind!!He was fucking crying when I got back home and he didn't talk to me. I was so confused. On the other hand dad is in the hospital am tensed about this whole situation. You know how exhausted I was and then I came home to see him like that. And now like an idiot I'm questioning you although I know you won't tell me anything but still I can't help myself and ask you what happened to him. Because I love him and I'm worried about him that's all."

Jungkook spat in anger. He couldn't take it anymore.

'What the hell happened can't they just tell me?'

He murmured before sprinting outside in frustration.

"Asshole."

Jimin blurted out and continued eating pancakes. But stopped when he noticed Taehyung standing at the stairs. Biting his lips and tears trickling down his face. Jimin rushed to his friend. He knew how sensitive Taehyung was.

"Tae-".

He was cut off by a taehyung's small whisper.

"He's mad at me."

Jimin shook his head.

"No, Tae he was just frustrated because of all the stress he's been through these days. You know he can't be angry at you."

Taehyung didn't say anything. Jimin held his hand and brought him to the kitchen table.

"Sit here. I'll get you something to eat."

Taehyung nodded and looked at the door and sighed.

"Chim did you tell him?"

"Of course not. It's not my place to tell Tae. Besides that jerk would just fight with me. Tell him yourself he can't even talk to you without giving those puppy love eyes. You are safe from his wrath."

Taehyung smiled lightly.

"He is not a jerk."

"But that bitch made half of my brain cells go dead."

Taehyung chuckled. And then spoke.

"Chim it's not wrong to love him right? I'm not selfish..."

He trailed off. Jimin walked up to him and made him look at him.

"Tae, why should he be responsible for his dad's actions right? And you love him. He doesn't even know this. So how could we blame him."

Taehyung nodded.

"I will not punish him for what he never did."

"That's ma boy. Now eat and then go talk to that moron."

Taehyung laughed.

"Chim when will you stop calling him names."

"It's not my fault, he scolded me first so I had to say these things."

"Okay it's between you two. Keep fighting. I won't interfere."

Taehyung announced. And started eating the delicious pancakes Jin made.

"Pass me the chocolate syrup."

"He's a great cook."

Jimin complemented while passing him the bottle.

"Yeah I agree."

__________________