36💔

"Where is he?"

Taehyung mumbled to himself. He was looking for Jungkook who had dashed out after having an argument with Jimin.

"Jungkook!"

He finally found him standing near the park with a girl. Taehyung yelled trying to get his attention. He ran towards the other and hugged him. Jungkook hugged back, surprised.

Taehyung confusedly looked at the girl standing there.

"Who's she?"

He whispered. Jungkook shrugged.

"so... what you wanted to say?"

She hesitated looking at the two. Taehyung just placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder still hugging him and looked at the girl by slightly turning his head.

She hadn't uttered a word yet.

"You want his number?"

Taehyung spoke surprising both Jungkook and that girl. Jungkook frowned when the girl shyly nodded.

"Oh...but..."

Taehyung trailed off making her ears perked up.

"I don't like to share my husband's number like this."

"Husband?"

The girl questioned in disbelief. Jungkook looked at Taehyung but didn't say anything.

"We'll go now have to pick up our kids too."

"What? K-kids!?"

The girl whisper yelled.

"Yup four of them. Gotta go. Bye bye."

With that he dragged Jungkook with him who was now laughing out loud.

"Tae isn't four a lot? How did we even manag-"

"Shut up."

Taehyung glared at the other who was busy in teasing him. Jungkook just shook his head and held taehyung's hand still laughing.

"So..."

Jungkook spoke after recovering from his laughing fit. Taking it as a cue to speak, Taehyung sighed and turned around to face Jungkook.

Nervously nibbling on his lips he spoke softly.

"I'm sorry."

After hearing the two words Jungkook immediately shook his head and cupped Taehyung's cheeks.

"No Tae, don't say sorry. I'm sorry I yelled at Jimin and couldn't understand your emotions. I'm really sorry."

Taehyung sighed. And he was thinking to not love this man. Was it even possible? Even if he wants to not love him he can't. Cause Jungkook's love make Taehyung fall for him more.

Immediately snaking his arms around Jungkook's neck. He spoke again but this time his voice was muffled as his face was buried in his boyfriend's neck.

"I won't act like that again. I promise. I-–I'll go visit your dad too."

Jungkook was astonished after hearing the boy's statement.

"You don't really have to Tae. I am afraid he'll misbehave."

"I don't mind if it's for you."

Jungkook softly smiled. .

"I won't let anyone harm you don't worry."

Taehyung snuggled more against his chest. Jungkook caressed his back.