81💔

"Tae it's been three days. You are going to get discharged from hospital and you still haven't named your baby girl."

Jimin sighed and looked at Taehyung with pity. He wasn't eating properly, not talking to anyone and would continue looking at the door hoping that his boyfriend will come. But it's been three days and their daughter haven't felt the warmth of his father.

Taehyung was still wishing that no matter how much dispute they both have between them, Jungkook would still come, if not for him then at least for their baby girl.

He looked at Jimin with sad eyes and asked him to hand over his baby. Jimin carefully put the baby in his lap. Taehyung smiled meekly as he started caressing the baby's soft pink cheeks.

"Chim.... Can you bring me some food from canteen?"

Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded taking the signal that Taehyung wanted to be left alone for some time. As Jimin walked out of the the room and closed the door, hot tears started pooling out of his ash grey eyes.

'He won't come.'

The realisation dawned upon him as he stifled a sob. He had to name the baby by himself. They are going to leave the hospital today and it's needed for her documents.

He looked at the cute baby looking at him with doe eyes, cherry moist lips apart, red puffy cheeks. Taehyung smiled through his tears as he cooed at his baby girl. He nuzzled his nose in her tummy and then pecked her both cheeks and played with her chubby hands.

'I'm sorry baby. I jinxed your life too. I'm sorry that you have a person like me as your parent. I'm sorry I made you lose your daddy. I'm sorry for bringing my bad luck to you.'

He cried as he continued muttering apologies.

'But I have to name you. I know you deserved to be loved and named by both of us, but my mistakes are making your happy moments bitter. I'm sorry it's all my fault.'

He blamed himself for everything. He hated himself. Although he forgot the fact that it wasn't his fault that Jungkook's father and his mother had an affair or Jungkook hates his mother or his dad is homophobic and he was blackmailed. But he took all the blames because that's what he always do.

"What should I name my beautiful princess?"

Taehyung voiced out as he continued to think. He reached for his mobile and started reading the list of baby names Jin sent him. A certain name caught his interest and he nodded to himself.

"Okay so I decided."

He announced. The baby continued to peer at him with bambi eyes as Taehyung baby talked to her.

"So my prettiest baby girl I name you Aera. Jeon Aera."

The baby smiled when Taehyung tickled her lightly. But the moment was cut off by jimin's voice.

"And what does Aera means?"

Jimin inquired as he had been standing in the room but Taehyung failed to notice his presence as he was too busy talking to his baby. He was holding two bags of food he brought. Taehyung gave a boxy smile, making Jimin smile too.

His best friend hadn't seen him smiling this wide since he was brought here. Taehyung happily asked.

"Chim isn't it beautiful name?"

"Yes it is."

Jimin answered taking a seat at the sofa as he looked at Taehyung with a grin.

"Her name means love. I named her Aera because she's mine and Jungkook's love. She's a living proof our love."

Taehyung uttered dreamily. Jimin's smile faltered but he didn't make a comment.

The door suddenly opened and a wild seokjin barged in.

"Oh my god my baby girl. I was out of town. I couldn't come to see you earlier."

Jin hurried towards Taehyung ruffling his hair and took Aera from Taehyung as he played with Aera. Taehyung just pouted at how he was ignored by his favourite hyung, who has his all attention on the fluffball in his arms.

.
.
.
.
.

A loud cry disturbed taehyung's sleep. He immediately opened his eyes and jumped out of bed to walk towards the baby crib. He looked at Aera who was crying and thrashing her feets in the air. Taehyung was trying his best to not panic.

"Oh my god baby what's wrong?"

He muttered worriedly as he picked up her in his arms and started rocking her. He checked her diaper but it was clean. He then noticed that there was a red mark near her neck.

Taehyung rushed towards the bed and started opening her onesie's buttons. He noticed that there was a tag in her onesie that might have caused irritation and scratched her neck. Taehyung stood up and looked for a scissors and cut it, throwing it away afterwards.

He then applied some baby lotion on her skin. Aera was finally calm now. Taehyung didn't even notice that he had tears in his eyes all the time. He cradled the small creature in his arms and pecked her nose.

'My precious baby. You can't even tell me what's wrong, I should be more careful with you. I didn't even notice my baby pumpkin was getting hurt.'

He laid her down on the bed near him. And picked up his phone. It was 2 am. He put his phone back and covered himself and Aera with the duvet as he put his one hand on her stomach and softly started patting it. He didn't even realize when he fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook stood in the balcony as he stared at the sky. The pitch black sky usually adorned with diamonds was empty tonight. He continues to peer at it, it reminded him of himself.

Just like he was the dark sky and Taehyung was his brightest star who was now hiding behind the clouds, leaving him alone in the darkness.

It wasn't like the thoughts of Taehyung and that baby didn't cross his mind but before they did, taehyung's lies and hurtful actions reminded him of who he was.

He closed his eyes and heaved a deep breath. He was already burying those feelings deep inside his heart and was letting the pain of his mother take over his mind.

And those feelings didn't let him love his brightest star rather loathe him. Jungkook clenched his jaw. He wasn't going to accept defeat no matter what.

That's all he thought.

__________

The ending might surprise you 🙂