45💔

---------

"Kook you two should also come."

"Hyung... You know I'm not a fan of parties."

Jungkook softly answered. Yoongi shook his head, disappointed at the younger. They were standing in the corridor, away from the place where everyone was sitting, on the ground.

Yoongi turned to look in that direction. Jungkook also averted his gaze, to look at that place, clearly noticing his pouty boyfriend, who was just looking down not saying anything.

"Look how upset he is. But just because of your decision he didn't say a word. You need to be more considerate Kook. If you don't wanna go to the party that doesn't mean Taehyung shares the same opinion. Go and hear what he wanted to say. And then decide."

Jungkook kept staring at his boyfriend, while paying full attention to Yoongi's words. And nodded. After all he was behaving like a jerk with Taehyung for two days.

He was still upset because no matter how many times he glared and gave indirect signals to that Minjun to stay away from his Taehyung, he would still try to start a short conversation with Taehyung. And Taehyung being Taehyung wouldn't know how to refuse him, which made Jungkook frustrated.

Although he didn't say anything to Taehyung but he knew this silent torture was hurting Taehyung more than anything. And him being distant clearly didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung who was trying his best to lighten up Jungkook's mood but failed, according to himself.

And now when one of Jungkook's friend was throwing a party and invited everyone including them. Jungkook declined the offer. Even though he could see how taehyung's smiled faltered hearing his words. And what made him more guilty was that he didn't even say a word or questioned his decision.

So without another word he started walking towards his group of friends. Walking upto Taehyung, he sat down besides him, who immediately looked at him. He could see in taehyung's eyes how surprised he was, especially when Jungkook smiled and softly caressed his cheek. He would be confused tho, after two days of ignoring him if Jungkook would start behaving all lovey dovey.

And of course he noticed how Taehyung's eyes were silently complaining to him about his hurting behaviour. More and more guilt was filling his chest. He leaned forward and pecked the corner of his mouth.

"Sorry."

Was all he muttered. And Taehyung already forgave him, throwing himself on him. He hugged instantly wrapped his arms around the petite boy.

"Don't do that again."

His angel softly whispered making him more ashamed. He nodded nonetheless. Finally pulling back he spoke.

"You wanna go to the party?"

Taehyung bit his lips staring at the dark orbs. And shook his head.

"N-no."

Jungkook held his hand and questioned.

"Baby you wanna go right?"

"Please be honest."

He added and after a while Taehyung hesitatingly nodded. Jungkook smiled.

"Okay we will go."

Taehyung immediately displayed his boxy smile, which always make Jungkook question 'How can such an adorable human being exist?' but he always get his answer when he remembers that maybe that's the reason he calls him an 'angel'.