74💔

Another month had passed and now Taehyung was 7 months pregnant. The winter season was now on it's peak as white sheets were spread everywhere. The streets filled with children playing with snow, making snowman.

A luxurious room illuminated with numerous beautiful lights, it's windows cold and covered with fog, a funky song playing as grey ash eyes peeking outside, a hand resting on the glass window. Sweet giggles resonating throughout the room. A beautiful male standing there drawing shapes on the glass, blowing his breath on the stainless window.

Soon the door opened as a handsome boy with jet black hair came into view. The giggly boy looked behind him only to see the dark brown orbs gazing at him with love. His lips formed a boxy smile as he slowly padded towards him and snaked his arms around the heartthrob's neck. A pair of muscular arms immediately circling around his waist.

Jungkook brought his hands to the boy's soft brown hairs as he threaded his fingers through his angel's mullet. Taehyung smiling against his neck. As he left a soft peck at the exposed skin making Jungkook hum in satisfaction.

After few minutes both pulled away, hands still on each others' bodies. Jungkook tilted his head as he captured the beautiful cherry lips in his own. Nibbling and sucking the plump lips and finally pulling away feeling satisfied, as he looked at the blushing beauty.

Taehyung spoke in a soft voice.

"You remember your promise kookie?"

Jungkook nodded pecking his forehead.

"You are ready?"

Taehyung giggled and nodded. Jungkook chuckled bringing him into another hug.

"Okay let's go."

The gorgeous couple arrived at the mall. Taehyung moved closer to Jungkook as he felt self conscious when he saw the stares directed at him. He tried hiding himself behind Jungkook. Jungkook halted his steps as he noticed taehyung's discomfort.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

"Everyone's staring at me koo."

Jungkook frowned as he looked around and saw how some people were chattering while pointing at Taehyung. He glared at them and held taehyung's hand.

"Ignore them baby. I wish they weren't ignorant and had some knowledge about humans more. Uneducated shits."

Taehyung nodded as Jungkook consoled him. They held hands as Jungkook lead Taehyung towards his favourite shop, Gucci. This immediately cheered up him. Both of them happily entered the shop as Taehyung started buying hoodies and shirts. After buying enough things for himself, Taehyung excitedly looked at Jungkook as they both entered the kid's section.

Taehyung couldn't contain his happiness as he saw small cute onesies, shoes, shirts, socks. Jungkook snaked his hands around his waist as both of them bought a lot of clothes for their baby girl.

Taehyung and Jungkook were ecstatic when they found out about their baby's gender. In all these months no matter how much busy Jungkook was, he never forgot to take Taehyung for a regular check up.

After buying other things for the baby, both went to a restaurant to eat dinner where Jungkook had already made reservation. Laughter was shared between the two as they enjoyed their meal.

Reaching the penthouse, Jungkook helped Taehyung to walk towards their room. Just as they entered the room Taehyung started blabbering about babies and started opening all the shopping bags. Jungkook just looked at him in adoration.

He moved closer and held his both hands in his own. Taehyung stilled for a moment and looked at Jungkook with confused gaze. Jungkook moved forward, letting go his one hand and now cupping taehyung's jaw with it. He captured his soft plump lips in his and started moving his lips gently against taehyung's. For a few seconds the boy was astounded by his boyfriend's sudden actions but soon he recovered from the shock and tilted his head allowing Jungkook to deepen the kiss. His hand was now gripping Jungkook's hair.

They continued to suck and smooch each others' lips. Soon Taehyung felt gasping for air, so he softly pushed Jungkook away by his chest. But the other had no plans of stopping. Jungkook carefully made Taehyung lay back on the bed as he hovered above him.

Both looked at eachother with eyes filled with pure love. Jungkook leaned down and booped taehyung's nose who giggled cutely. He encircled his arms around Jungkook's neck bringing him for another kiss.

Jungkook pulled away and kissed his cheeks, then eyelids and lastly his cute nose. Taehyung smiled lovingly. Jungkook moved his head to taehyung's neck as he bit down on his flesh. Sucking and marking his boyfriend's honey skin he slowly started raising taehyung's sweater. Taehyung was just too lost in the pleasure. He had no intention of stopping the other.

Jungkook gently removed taehyung's upper and placed it on a chair nearby. He them continued kissing and nibbling taehyung's neck slowly moving towards his baby bump. He placed pecks there and caressed it. Taehyung interrupted him by tugging his shirt indicating him to take it off. And Jungkook immediately removed it.

He then removed his jeans too as he hovered over Taehyung again. Both just got lost in eachother as they made love. Taehyung's moans filled the rooms along with Jungkook's grunts.

The night was filled with love and passion and both made sure that they displayed it well to eachother.

Jungkook covered both of them with duvet after they were done and he had cleaned Taehyung who was now sleeping peacefully just like a baby bear.

He layed next to him and brought him close to himself. Taehyung immediately nuzzled his head in Jungkook's neck. After pecking his baby's head for the last time Jungkook closed his eyes too, as he straightway drifted off to dreamland.

These were the nights both felt contented as they basked in their love and affection. They wanted things to be always like this. Both were sure that they loved the other to death. And they just wished they'll be with one another forever.

________