5💔

-------

"Jimin what's wrong?"

Taehyung asked as he walked towards his best friend, arguing with a boy.

"This idiot here first spilled his juice on me and then blamed it on me."

Before Taehyung could mutter anything a voice caught his attention, making him look into that direction.

"what's wrong?"

It was a tall male, with dimples. To his left a handsome man with broad shoulders was standing. Just besides them a cheerful man who seemed sweet as he was smiling even now.

And just behind them a man with hands in his pockets, staring at him.

'Oh'

That boy.

"Apologize right now."

Jimin yelled gaining his attention.

"If you are thinking,I would apologize then...... Keep dreaming."

Yoongi spoke in a mocking tone which infuriated the blonde even more. But before he could fight, the handsome man with broad shoulders came forward.

"Ah..I apologize on his behalf."

Taehyung kept quiet all the time, looking down due to the very awkward situation.

"No no, It's not your fault at all hyung."

Jimin spoke not even realising he called him hyung. The other male smiled at him.

"That's so sweet of you. Let's just forget this. I will be happy if you will join us with this adorable friend of yours hiding behind you."

All the eyes averted to Taehyung except a pair of eyes, who were already on him.

"Hi pretty, I'm hoseok."

Hoseok beamed. Taehyung just smiled back.

"He could pass for my brother easily."

Jin suddenly commented. Taehyung tried not to show his slight blush as he just looked down again.

"So let's sit first then we'll introduce ourselves."

The dimple guy now stated. Jimin thought for a moment  but because of Seokjin he gave in and held taehyung's hand and brought him towards the table making him sit beside him.

"So I'm Kim Seokjin. I am a senior, and the oldest here."

Taehyung gave a boxy smile liking jin's personality.

"He's so cute."

Hoseok cooed again.

Taehyung was embarrassed but he decided to stay quiet.

"So the man here with dimples is Kim Namjoon my boyfriend."

"And that's Yoongi." Jin was the one introducing all.

Jimin glared at Yoongi who turned his face away, ignoring him.

"And here this is Jungkook. He's quite reserved so please don't mind him"

Taehyung glanced at the ravenette but almost got a heart attack when the other looked back at him.

Jungkook sometimes didn't even realize he is staring until someone would point it out. And right now everyone was trying their best to not point it out to avoid making things even more awkward.