12💔

"So are you telling me you are staying with Jungkook?"

"That's what I have been telling you ever since I arrived chim."

Taehyung sighed, plopping on the bed. Today was off from university and Taehyung visited Jimin. Since Jungkook left after receiving countless calls from his father. He wasn't planning to go but taehyung's constant insistence made him go.

Although Taehyung knew nothing about the matter between the ravenette and his father. But he thought it wouldn't be a good idea to let them stay mad at eachother– and that resulted in him lecturing Jungkook who just quietly listened to him sighing from time to time but ended up agreeing to meet his father on taehyung's command.

So now here he was regretting his life choices. Jimin has been asking him the same question again and again. Not believing that Taehyung is staying with the Jeon Jungkook.

"Okay...so you two umm... sleep together or in separate rooms?"

"Chim we are staying in different rooms."

He lied. He didn't want to lie but he knew that his friend will slap the shit out of him if he told him...that they are staying in the same room. Although jk slept on the couch but still. Besides one thing will lead to the other and maybe the kiss incident will slip out of his tongue.

"Oh. But Tae why he helped you?"

That question made Taehyung to ponder again. He remembered jk's statement that he wanted something in return but what could it be?

"I don't know chim. But he's been taking care of me from day one."

"Yeah yeah I know. I think Tae he also likes you."

"I think that too."

Taehyung blushed.

"Well so did he ask you to accompany him to the party?"

Taehyung frowned hearing the question.

"No."

"But Tae the party is tomorrow."

"He's going with a girl."

"What!"

Jimin yelled. But after a moment finally spoke.

"And you think... well I thought that too that he likes you but then why's he going with some other girl."

Taehyung bit his lower lip sadly.

"I-i don't know chim."

"oh."

He immediately hugged his best friend. But after few minutes he broke the hug as he got an idea.

"Forget it, don't let it ruin your mood. We two are gonna dress all pretty and enjoy on our own. You can go and make him jealous too."

Jimin spoke with an evil smirk.

"Chim you know I have not done such things bef-"

"Nonsense. Have you ever liked someone before that you would have done that? So just follow my lead."

"We always end up pathetically defeated after following your lead."

"Tae, This time you'll agree that Park Jimin is really the best."

Jimin spoke dreamily and Taehyung scoffed burying his face into the pillow.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"So you finally came?"

His father questioned to which Jungkook didn't bother replying.

He padded towards the couch and sat down.

"I'll tell him, that I won't marry his daughter."

"What kind of sick joke is this Jungkook?"

"Did I say I am joking?"

He arched his brows.

"You are making me to be more strict with you."

"Oh - I'm scared?"

Jungkook mocked.

His father sighed.

"Jungkook you know how much I love you then why you do these things to disappoint me?"

"I never asked you to love me."

"You are my son. How can I not love you?"

"Listen I'm not here for emotional blackmailing. If you want me to take over your company then don't force me into artificial relationships. I already have you. I don't need more."

Now all the guards were looking at the daring teenager who wasn't even scared of such a powerful man.

Before his father could say anything else. Mr Choi with his daughter Choi seyoung entered the luxurious drawing room.

"Father and son having a moment?"

Mr Choi laughed hugging his best friend while the statement also made Jungkook grin.

'Yeah a beautiful moment.'

He poked his inner cheek and stood up.

He shook hands with Mr Choi and just nodded at Seyoung who greeted him smilingly.

"It's good our future son-in-law is also here."

Seyoung blushed while Jungkook scoffed.

"I don't think I will be your son-in-law though."

Jungkook spoke leaning his back on the couch.

For a moment there was an awkward silence which was broke by Jungkook's dad laughing dryly.

"He's like this. Always trying to joke around."

Jungkook gave him a plain look. Soon he got up already done with them and spoke.

"I wasn't joking. If you want to keep dreaming then it's upto you. But I'm not going to get engaged to Seyoung."

With that he left without even paying a single glance to them.

Jungkook's father gritted his teeth in anger but Mr Choi placed a hand on his shoulder. Mr Jeon spoke;

"He's still young. Once he'll take over the company he'll realize how beneficial this marriage could be."

Mr Jeon wasn't an impulsive man he was a planner who patiently plans for things and slowly gets them as he wishes.

"That's why I'm still waiting Jeon. You are my best friend and we both know how this can benefit both of us. My daughter is really precious for me too but I'm being quiet because I trust you. And I know you will make him agree to this."

Mr Jeon sighed and motioned the maids to bring the food.

Both the old man started chatting but there was certain someone who was, not so happy with all the scenario that happened a moment ago.

She saw how the dark haired male didn't even spare a glance at her and how in front of everyone he had the guts to say that. But she also knows how to make things according to her.

'You can't just reject me like this Jungkook.' She scoffed in anger.

She won't be giving up so easily.

_____________