20💔

"So how was your dance with that boy?'

Jimin asked. Taehyung was quietly reading his book but his friend wouldn't just shut up.

"Chim I didn't dance with him."

Taehyung replied and started reading again but seems like Jimin had other plans. He snatched his book away.

"Huh? But I myself left you with him."

"I know but then-"

"Then?"

Taehyung sighed and decided to tell everything truthfully to his best friend.

"Then jungkookie came and snatched 'me' from him. And then we danced together."

"Snatched? Woah so the boy got jelly!"

Taehyung just sighed again at his friend, who was busy laughing and telling plans to tease the other. After a moment Jimin finally calmed down.

"So Tae.... you two like each other it's clear but are you two going out or at least any progress?"

"Ummm he hadn't asked me to go out with him. But I'm sure he'll."

Taehyung spoke, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"Cool. But be careful. You know that overdramatic girl, I get bad vibes from her."

"Chim.... I guess they are just close friends. "

"Still watch out."

Taehyung nodded. But the blond noticed that he seemed a little disturbed.

"Tae is there anything else bothering you?"

"I'm getting scared chim."

Taehyung finally uttered, tears ready to leave his eyes. He didn't want his artificial happy demeanor to fall. But he was afraid he won't be able to hold it anymore.

Jimin panicked and rushed to his side, immediately hugging him.

"What's wrong?"

"Chim I-i don't want him to think of me differently when he'll come to know that."

he hiccuped. He was scared of his past, his identity and his true self. His own existence has always been nothing but unlucky for him.

Being Kim Taehyung has always been unfortunate for him.

He was never afraid of being judged by others because their opinions never mattered to him. But he's afraid of one person. He's afraid of his judgements and that person is Jeon Jungkook.

Although he wanted to tell him his true identity what he is, who's his parents, about his mother her deeds, everything but he can't, not because he doesn't trust him but because he doesn't trust his luck.

He's scared of losing the only person whom he finally finds trustworthy, whom with he had fallen in love with at first sight.

He's scared, insecure, afraid and ashamed just because of a person who is no longer with him anymore but that person's memories won't go away.

Even if he wants to move on he can't, because past never leave you it keeps haunting you unless you let it go. And he knows he's not letting it go. Cause he don't know how to.

"Tae!"

"Earth to Taehyung!!"

"Huh!? Stop screaming in my ears chim."