10💔

.
.
.
.
.

"Are we alone here?"

Taehyung asked nervously when jungkook settled him on bed after carrying him from the car. Taehyung knew his injury wasn't that severe but the dark haired male wasn't really asking for his opinion.

He was looking around amazed by the luxurious penthouse. Even after continuous refusal by him– jungkook was adamant to not let the other be on his own. One thing that taehyung learned more about the other was, he was quite stubborn.

Jungkook finally took a seat beside him.

"Yeah. Just you and me."

The ravenette was staring intently in his eyes. Taehyung looked away unable to hold jungkook's fierce gaze.

"Tae."

Jungkook spoke in a hoarse voice making Taehyung gulp.

"Y-yes?"

"Will you stay here?"

Taehyung nodded meekly.

"yeah."

"just tonight." he let out in a small voice.

"you can stay here as long as you want though."

jungkook voiced out still maintaining eye contact with the other.

Taehyung's heart stopped beating. He was feeling jumpy around the other for no reason.

"you should sleep now and since you told me your mother isn't coming back till monday so you are staying here at least till Monday."

Jungkook announced not giving him a chance to say anything - the latter just nodded and leaned back on the bed. He was really tired.

Only a few minutes passed and Taehyung was already fast asleep. Soft snores leaving his mouth. Jungkook was used to sleeping on his comfortable bed but obviously that wasn't available to him for tonight so he settled for the couch. he decided to ask the maids to clean the guest room tomorrow.

it was quite uncomfortable on the couch but other than that taehyung's presence in his room was really calming. It was a little weird but in a good way to have someone else sleep in the same room. Jungkook wasn't used to it.

-

Taehyung woke up first, the very next morning - feeling all fresh after having a good sleep on the comfy bed. But his smile was short-lived when he noticed jungkook's uncomfortable postures.

'His neck must hurt.'

Thinking this Taehyung got up and went near him. At first he thought he would wake him up and ask him to sleep on bed but when he reached closer to him. he couldn't help but stare at the ravenette.

He was a bit too handsome – to just look at.

And taehyung didn't realize when his hand lightly touched the other, fingers slowly trailing over the sleeping boy's jawline. And touched his mole under his lower lip. He really loved that mole. He saw another mole on his nose.

Taehyung smiled cutely realising both of them have moles on nose and lips.

He also stared at jungkook's lips subconsciously. As he realised what he was doing he immediately backed away. Slipping a little bit in the process, and fell down on jungkook who had just opened his eyes, hearing the little squeal and luckily held him.

both of them were awkwardly staring at each other- a bit dumfounded by the situation. Taehyung's hand on jungkook's shoulder who was holding him by his waist.

Taehyung tried to get up but the other tightened his grip.

"Jungkookie let go."

Taehyung said avoiding eye contact– he couldn't be more embarrassed in his life. he was just caught red handed.

"I didn't hold to just let go."

He spoke making Taehyung turn around and look at him with unreadable eyes.

"What do y-you think you are doing?"

Taehyung asked in a soft voice. He's not sure if jungkook had realised how his words affected his delicate heart.

"I don't know tae what I'm doing but it feels quite right."

Jungkook spoke leaning forward burring his head in tae's neck. And taking in his sweet strawberry scent.

Taehyung's breath hitched. He could feel his stomach filling up with countless butterflies and skin feeling all tingly.

"Don't play with me."

He whispered.

Jungkook leaned back and softly caressed his cheeks with his thumb.

"I'm not a player tae."

Taehyung badly wanted to mention that girl but couldn't utter a word after seeing jungkook's sincere eyes.

"I know you must be aware of how beautiful you're– but I still wanted to tell you, there's nothing really that could compare to you"

jungkook muttered suddenly making him all shy.

"Usually I don't really say such sappy stuff"

jungkook chuckled before continuing.

"But I just can't help myself when it comes to you."

Taehyung felt his cheeks turning pink at others' words. He didn't how but jungkook's words gave him enough confidence to do whatever he was thinking of doing–

He sucked a harsh breath, closed his eyes and slowly leaned towards Jungkook. His plump lips making a contact with jungkook's as he pushed his head more towards the other.

Jungkook was a little taken aback. He wasn't really expecting taehyung to make the first move.
He closed his eyes reciprocating the action- in just a few seconds he found himself lost in kissing the brunet.

Taehyung's lips were trembling. Jungkook could tell the other was inexperienced and nervous.

He kissed the other gently not going too far by using tongue. He could feel his own heart jumping in his ribcage.

When he thinks of his feelings towards taehyung, was it love at first sight? He couldn't tell, but he was sure of just one thing it's something more than some ordinary feelings. And he will do anything to make the boy love him back.

His mind focused back on the boy in his lap.Taehyung's dainty hands were cupping his face.

His long fingers slowly wrapped around jk's neck and reached for his ears, caressing and playing with them.

Both were kissing for God knows how many minutes. The kiss gave Jungkook the comfort he never got in any words by anyone in these eight years since his mother's. It wasn't rushed rather calming and pacifying.

Taehyung finally started pulling away. Breathing heavily and lips covered with saliva but he loved the taste of jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook was looking down, hands on tae's waist. And catching up his own breath.

For both of them it was their first kiss. And both loved it.

______________