31💔

____________

"I'm glad that bitch isn't home."

Jimin blurted out referring to his step mother.

"Chim language please."

Taehyung sighed as he was putting away their books and laptop. They had done their assignments so far. Thanks to Jungkook who wrote all of his assignment as the teacher had demanded that it should be hand written. Maybe just to add to their torture.

But his handsome boyfriend wrote it in the break time and other free periods. Taehyung sent him the file and he wrote it all for him.

"You know for the first time I got impressed by your cocky boyfriend."

Taehyung smiled taking a seat next to his bestie.

"He's so love sick that he wrote all of it for you in just a few hours. And I still have to finish it. Damn this single life."

Jimin announced still writing his own.

"I know he's the best."

"Whatever I want a boyfriend too who will write a long ass assignment for me."

"Chim don't worry you will get one soon."

Taehyung consoled and laughed.

"By the way where's Nara?"

"She went for shopping with her friends."

"Any special occasion?"

"I didn't ask."

Taehyung shrugged.

"All she knows is enjoy her life and put everything on your shoulders. I hate that girl."

Taehyung frowned.

"Chim she's a sweet girl and I love her. Don't say mean things."

Jimin scoffed.

"We can change habits not nature. It's in her blood to stab in the back. Just like her mother."

"Chim c'mon don't judge her."

"Fine fine. Just be careful."

"I'll get some snacks. You select the movie if you are done."

Taehyung tried changing the topic. Jimin sighed and nodded.

'He wears his heart on his sleeves. I'm afraid he'll get hurt.'

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Taehyung I'm home."

"I'm in the kitchen Nara."

Taehyung shouted back. His sister immediately rushed to the kitchen after dropping the shopping bags on the couch. And hugged him.

Taehyung smiled sweetly.

"So what did you buy?"

"A lot of clothes."

"That's great. Seems like you had fun."

"Why won't she? She just spent the whole day with her friends. Of course she would be feeling ecstatic."

Jimin spoke leaning on the door frame. Taehyung glared at him. While Nara just walked towards jimin and hugged him.

"Jiminie when are you gonna stop this teasing?"

"Well that's how I am."

She laughed.

"It's good you are here. Tae get scared if he's alone."