1

"You'll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut." – Dr. Seuss

Bella's pov

Waking up every day at 5 am has now became a habit of mine and I no longer complained about the same. That is how my day usually starts waking up, getting ready for my job at a near bakery shop called 'roses'. So I quickly showered, changed into comfortable clothes, ate my cereal and was now all ready to go.

(The bakery shop)This job was actually very relaxing and easy for me, because I was always the one opening the shop and during my shift almost no one comes to the bakery, so it's actually my 'me time' where I can play music and bake in peace

(The bakery shop)
This job was actually very relaxing and easy for me, because I was always the one opening the shop and during my shift almost no one comes to the bakery, so it's actually my 'me time' where I can play music and bake in peace. After baking and setting up the pastries, cakes, cupcakes I decorate them and place them neatly, by the time I am done the next shift person named Laura comes and I am off to go to school.

I am not really a big fan of going to school , because I don't really know anyone there. But this is for my own benefit, as I don't have to waste my time upon people and there love life dramas. Thankfully it's my final year, so I'll soon be done with all this.

My life wasn't always like this, it was actually pretty normal when my dad was still around, but his death changed everything. Now I had to support my mother and brother emotionally and financially too. I also payed a lot of attention upon studying because I had to get scholarship for college in order to complete my dream of becoming a successful businesswoman.

Before his death I actually had a friend in school, who is now the most popular girl here, Madison. She wasn't always like this either, she used to be actually nice and sweet towards people but I guess time changes everything.

At school I just attend all my classes, eat my packed lunch, go back to my place and then off to my second job. I usually stay up late to study as much as I can because of which I have these huge dark circles. The only time I look forward to is the weekends where I spend time with my family and enjoy laughing with them.

With the same routine I was done with school for today and now headed for my second job of the day which was waitressing at a restaurant. It was a well reputed restaurant and I got pretty well paid there.

 It was a well reputed restaurant and I got pretty well paid there