16

"Relationship is understanding. It is a process of self-revelation. Relationship is the mirror in which you discover yourself — to be is to be related."
– Bruce Lee

Bella's pov

Waking up to Jacob by my side is one of the best mornings I have ever had.

He is still sleeping, and I am wrapped around his arms. I struggle to get up because of his tight hold, but eventually am able to.

My legs hurt a lot when I stand. Which brings back all the memories of yesterday. My face turns red remembering it.

A maid comes and informs me that Mr and Mrs Williams have gone to work but asked her to see if i want anything. She also asks me, what we wanna have for breakfast so that she'll make it for us.

But I tell her that I'll make it myself.

After doing my morning routine, I go towards the kitchen area of our floor. And notice that it is packed with things.

I decide to make a stuffed omelette, a chocolate pancake and cold coffee for both of us.

By the time I am done setting up the table, Jacob wakes up.

"I could get used to such mornings, you in my shirt, making us breakfast" he says while hugging me from back.

"I love you" I say, I love saying this so much. "I love you too love" he replies.

"You made so much for me, oh god I can't wait to marry you already." He laughs.

I know he loves to eat, that's why I made him a lot. He does finish all of it and compliments me on it. I finish eating mine as well.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asks me. "Well I have never been to New York, so maybe you can show me some good places?" I suggest.

We both spend the entire day going from place to place and obviously stopping for eating a lot because well it's Jacob.

I like it here, here I don't feel like I have any problems it's like all that matters is us. For the first time in my life I can actually let go of all the problems and live happily with him.

It's like an escape from reality.

Lastly he decides to take me to a small nearby park near his building.

"This is where I spent most of my time, when I was here." He told me,

"Mom and Dad loves me unconditionally no doubt, but in order to provide me this kind of lifestyle our family has lost a lot. I had a little sister, but she died after some months of being born. At that time we weren't that rich, they also used to spend a lot and not save for future you know. I don't know why after her death they felt that it happened because they didn't have enough money. They still think that they could've saved her by more money which is not the case. The doctors clearly told us that nothing could save her from dying." He starts opening, I can see tears forming in his eyes.

But he continues "Then they became like this, working all the time, earned so much money. But what they didn't realize was that they kind of lost me because of it. They never had any time for me, and we as a family grew apart. They sent me to live with my grandma and that's when I also met Cole and Xander. We three instantly clicked you know, I think it was destined. And well am also glad because otherwise I wouldn't have met you." He completes and smiles a bit in the end.

"You know no body can tell that you suffered so much as a child by looking at you. I mean I love how you are always so positive about things, instead of hating or disliking your parents you forgave them and understood why they did what they did. Jacob William you are the best possible human in this world. And you are mine." I reply and kiss him to which he chuckles and replies "absolutely yours babe".

I truly meant what I said earlier. I actually never thought Jacob's life was also messed up. I mean sure he is rich but I know for a fact how much parent's love matters. And to lose that affection and live apart from them must have been much more difficult than he shows.

If possible, I love him even more. He decided to share this with me. He took me to a place which means a lot to him as he has spent so much alone time here. I feel sad that he had to go through that.

I don't understand sadness. I mean why bad things happen to good people. But well that's how life works and I guess both of our miseries brought us together.

We spend some more time here and then decide to go back and eat. Because he was hungry, again. I prepared pasta for both of us and we enjoyed it while watching a romcom movie.

Yes I forced him to watch it. But he didn't complain much instead focused much more upon his food and then cuddling with me.

Then we go back to our bed. All this time with him is just absolutely perfect. I wish it stays like this way forever.

If you would have told me three months ago, that I'll be here in New York, sleeping next to the love of my life, I would've called you crazy for sure.

But here I am. Happy and grateful to god for all this.

——————————————
Hope you liked it💕.