3

It's not about what it is, it's about what it can become." – Dr. Seuss

Bella's pov

For some strange reason I am really looking forward to my day .

As it is the day when I'll start teaching Xander, Jacob and Cole. So I decided to put in some extra efforts to look presentable today.

I don't know why but doing something I don't usually do was making me pretty happy today. I made my own breakfast and packed my brothers lunch as well.

My mother is a nurse and works on night shifts as well. So I am the only one who looks after my brother all the time.

He is quite smart himself too, he knows how to do many things. He is way mature than his age. He wakes up on his own, eats his breakfast on time takes his lunch, goes to school and pay attention in classes, comes back does his homework and then watches television. He is a very good boy, I wish I could spend more time with him, well now maybe I'll be able to.

I decided to wear a tank top with black jeans today with my jacket as it gets cold sometimes out there. I know that I look good I never doubted that, I got the best genes from my parents, but it wasn't something I cared about because I had more important things to do than just appreciate my face in front of a mirror. And with this I went off to work at my bakery.

I was about to be done with my shift when I heard the doorbell ring, I expected Lauren to be here for her shift but what I saw was three popular boys from school coming into my bakery shop

"Why are you guys here?" was my first reaction,
"Is this how you welcome your friends sweetheart" Xander said, little did he know I didn't have any.

Wait, did he just refer me as his friend? Am I? Does having a deal meant I'll have to make friends.
"I want cupcakes" exclaimed Jacob, to which I smile and take out 3 cupcakes from the batch I just made for him.

"Jesus Christ they are so heavenly" he was surely excited to have them. Because of his reaction now both Xander and Cole wanted cupcakes and they went for Jacobs extra cupcakes but he beat them to it "I don't share food!" He said, in this moment he actually reminded me of Joey from friends. To which I laughed a bit

"Don't worry guys, wait I'll take it out for you both too" I picked two chocolate cupcakes which I just made and gave them and they got busy devouring them.

"So what brings you guys here" I asked, "well we were here to pick you up but now I guess we'll be coming here everyday for eating these too"
Jacob said while eating his cupcake.

"How much do we have to pay for them" asked Xander. I was confused about this question as they just announced me as there friend and were here to pick me up too I don't think I should charge them, but then it won't be fair towards the bakery I worked "don't think much Ella, you don't need to provide us free food as we can easily afford it" said Xander as if he read my mind.

He called me Ella, only my father used to call me that, it did feel good though to hear it so I decided not to correct him. I told them what they were due and they payed it.

I was also wondering why were they being nice to me or why including me at all because as far as I knew they didn't like other people coming into there group, but here they are picking me up, calling me a friend.

"Why are you guys picking me up?" I was really confused so I asked.

"Because we thought that since you are going to be around for a while we might as well treat you as a friend, also it was Xander's idea to pick you up" said Jacob while earning a glare from Xander.

"How did you know where I work?"

"We have our sources sweetheart" Xander replied. I usually used to walk from bakery to our university but I guess today is about changes so I agreed to go with them, not like they really asked for my opinion.

I closed the shop with my keys, as Lauren as her own. I saw a car and a bike parked outside, wondering the car is my ride I started following Jacob and Cole towards it.

"You'll be coming with me" said a voice from behind which belonged to the most handsome boy of our school, Xander. Then I realized he was talking about me riding with him on a freaking bike.

"Oh no no no!! I am not sitting on that thing just no no, first of all it's scary, secondly it's not at all safe for people to ride a bike, do you even know how many accidents happen because of this thing" I started complaining.

"Wear this" says Xander and gives me a helmet to wear, he didn't even listen to a word I just said. I huffed and took it from him.

What was his deal really, sometimes acting really sweet and now so ignorant. But I don't want to lose my deal with them too just because of this incident so I agreed and tied up my hair neatly into a bun and put the helmet on, I felt his eyes upon me as if trying to observe and understand me.

———————————————————————————
Hope you are liking the story so far💕

———————————————————————————Hope you are liking the story so far💕