11

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
– C.G. Jung

Bella's pov

Today is my first date. And the more happy part is that, it's with Jacob.

I know it's going to be amazing no matter where we go. Because what matters is him being with me.

After school he also calls up my mother to ask for her permission, which she happily grants.

Jacob is a guy who is liked by every single person.

I called Jake's babysitter and asked if she could look after him until I get back. Julie is our neighbor and she loves Jake, so mostly she is the one who looks after him when he is all alone. Though she hesitates to take any money for it, I do pay her for it.

I still have no idea where are we going, and he keeps avoiding this question.

"Elle can you close your eyes please" he asks, I think we have arrived and he still doesn't want me to see.

But anyways I do what he says, and close my eye. He takes my hand in his and we starts walking.

"You can open them now" he says after a while, I sense excitement in his voice.

I open my eyes, and it's the most beautiful place I have ever seen.

It's an aquarium, but it's empty which is a bit weird but I like it better this way. Everything is so beautiful here, watching fishes up close is just amazing. This place is amazing.

"I am speechless actually, Not enough words to describe how beautiful this is." I finally say something, "thank god you like it, I was so nervous about it." He replies.

"How is it empty though?" I ask, I really am curious about it, "Well a friend of my father actually owns this place, so when we finally decided to have a date today I called him up and asked if we could have the place just for ourselves and well he agreed. I hope you do like it this way though" he answers.

"Are you kidding me, I love it. It's perfect." I say while smiling.

"You are, and you deserve every happiness in this world." He says while looking straight into my eyes.

Our eyes connect, and I notice how beautiful his eyes are, how handsome he really is, and here he is doing all this just to make me happy.

"I am so grateful to have you by my side Jacob." I say to him. Still not breaking our eye contact. "I am too Elle" he replies and then leans forward,

"Can I kiss you?" he asks, while moving closer to me. In reply I just nod at him.

He doesn't waste any more time and places his lips on mine. I feel a sensation inside myself  and my heart starts to beat fast while he kisses me, and then I start to kiss him back.

His lips feels so soft against mine, I don't ever want to let this go.

But we do stop kissing to breathe.

My first ever kiss was perfect, it was exactly how I wanted it to be. It was with a guy who is absolutely amazing and who I like so much. The kiss was gentle but full of passion.