Epilogue

"The success of love is in the loving – it is not in the result of loving. Of course it is natural in love to want the best for the other person, but whether it turns out that way or not does not determine the value of what we have done."

5 years later

Xander's pov

It's been five whole years without her, but that day, the day when she left me forever, still feels like yesterday. I still get goosebumps to even think about that day.

Bella and I spent the days that we had together like they were the last days of our life, well it's also true, they were. Because when she died, a part of me went with her.

We spent all our days in each other's arms, not ready to leave one another. We spent hours recording videos, capturing moments. Moments upon which I live now.

We cried together, we laughed together, teased each other, she taught me a lot in those numbered days. She taught me how kind of a person she was, how amazing, how selfless. Well also some cooking.

She soon gave birth to jade, who was born perfectly without any harm. She loved holding jade in her arms, said that she doesn't want that moment to end.

I asked the doctor at that time, still feeling a bit hopeful that will we be able to save my wife, but sadly he told me that it's too late for that. Her condition is getting worse day by day and that she doesn't have much time left.

Thankfully for me she lived for 5 more months, I got to spend these wonderful months with my complete family. The dream I always wanted to come true, did come true, but only for five months. Nevertheless all those months were the best time of my life, and I'll cherish them for the rest of my life.

I even married her once again, out of love this time. She looked so damn beautiful in that white dress, she said the words that I wanted to hear since the time my eyes laid upon her, she said "I do", and indeed she was the best wife I could ever ask for, till death did us apart.

I know she is happy somewhere in heaven, happy about the fact that her daughter's safe and living happily with me. She is with Jacob, both looking after me and jade from heaven.

There's not even been a single day when I didn't miss her. Her room, her belongings, everything is untouched. I kept it as it was, and changed nothing. Because this way I feel like she is still here, with me.

She loved Donna like her own mother, so she wrote down all of her's recipes for baking, and she told me that she wants me to open a bakery, and give it to Donna to run. Bakery's name is 'Ella'.

She asked me to keep a check upon her family, she knew that her family is too proud to actually take any of my financial help, but she told me that her brother needs me, emotionally. And I do look after him, I pick him up from school, he mostly lives with me here playing with jade all the time, when it's finally late and his mother's about to return home, I drop him back and we all have dinner together. They have become like a family to me, a beautiful small family.

Jake has grown up to be a handsome boy, he is popular at school. I bought him a car of his own this year, which he refused to but accepted when I forced him. Bella made some videos for him as well and he misses her each and every day.

Taylor and Cole after looking at how unexpected life is, got married five years ago, Taylor wanted to marry early so that Bella could attend her wedding and be her Bridesmaid like she always wanted. They too have a baby boy, who they named 'Jacob'. They are both living happily, and often comes here to visit me and Jade.

The Williams also come here often to talk and play with jade, otherwise they mostly talk to her daily on video calls. They wanted to keep her with themselves, but I told them that they won't be able to take good care of her because of there schedule.