17

"Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.."
– Robert Heinlein

Bella's pov

Still can't get over the happiness I feel when I am around Jacob. Every time I see him, there comes a huge smile on my face, I start to blush, every time he touches me I feel this weird but great rush inside my body.

This trip was the best trip ever, and today's the last day of it as we have school from tomorrow onwards.

I love being alone with him in this place. Am I crazy if I don't want to go out and just stay here with him for the day? Probably.

But Jacob doesn't complain about it and says that if I want today to be about just us then that's what it'll be. We have till evening for us, then we'll have to take the flight and go back.

I am a bit sad that it's ending so soon. As I really loved being here with him. The reason behind my happiness is not the place rather the person I am here with.

Today is Sunday, hence his parents are home too, which I am happy about as they didn't get to spend much time with him yesterday.

I go and take a quick shower while Jacob is still in bed, sleeping. I decide to wear a cute outfit today. Well because it's the last day.

(Picture from Pinterest)

I ask them if I can bake something for them, of course they tell me that I don't need to. But actually I really want to, it's the only way I can do something for them.

"I thought today was for our time together" a voice from behind says, "sorry babe, I wanted to make something for them before going back." I reply him and kiss him on the cheek. "I promise I'll be quick, you go and take a shower meanwhile I bake these for you." I tell him, to which he laughs and says "best girlfriend ever." 

"Babe" he shouts before I leave the room, "yeah?" I reply back, "You look amazing" he says which makes me blush like crazy, I nod and go towards the kitchen area.

Meanwhile he showers and the housekeeper prepares breakfast for us, I bake a chocolate cake, and many cupcakes for everyone. I do know the appetite of this family so I decide to make enough for everyone. I decorate them and when it's ready, I put all of them in the refrigerator to cool. Thankfully I wore an apron so nothing happened to my clothes.

Soon everyone comes back to the dinning room, which is, May I say beautiful. The entire building with all these floors are so well decorated.

The housekeeper sets up the table for all of us. The breakfast she made was delicious, everything tasted so fresh.

After that she brings in my cake and some of the cupcakes for us.

"Oh dear they look wonderful." Mrs William compliments me. "Thank you, I really hope you all like it" I reply.

Which they all did. Specially Jacob. "Mom dad there is a chance you might not recognize me after a year or so" he says to which we all get confused so he continues "because I'll become so fat by eating all this" which makes us all laugh. This can happen actually because he loves eating them and I love making them for him.

But will him being fat change the way I feel for him? Absolutely not.

"Son, we are having a party next month. And we want both of you to come if possible." Mr Williams says.

Jacob looks over at me for my answer to which I nod, and he says "We'll be here dad."

After completing breakfast, we both decide to cuddle while watching some show. Honestly none of us is paying attention to the show. We are too busy in just being in each other's arms and enjoy this peace.

This is also one of the things I love about us. We understand each other so well that we are very comfortable even in the silence. I know he doesn't want to go back to the usual routine and neither do I. But that's our real life and we can't escape it.

Then I start packing our stuff while Jacob goes to his parent's floor to spend some time with them as well before leaving.

We both say our goodbyes to them.

"I like you Bella, you make my son happy. Please keep looking after him, he often tries to hide his pain behind his smile for everyone. But he actually needs this love and affection." Mrs William says to me, "I'll never hurt or leave him I promise" I reply to her. Which is true. I won't, ever.

We arrive back in the plane from which we got here. It's the family's private plane. This time instead on sitting on the recliner like seats, we stay inside the bedroom. And both decide to sleep in each other's arms.

We wake up when a flight attendant knocks on our door to inform us that we are here.

The drive back to my place is a bit quite, but comfortable. "Thank you for saying yes to my father's invite" Jacob breaks the silence, "I loved this trip Jacob, I wouldn't mind going anywhere with you." I reply.

He drops me back to my place and gives me a long passionate kiss and also a peck on my cheeks.

"Call me when you reach okay?" I tell him. And with this he goes.

The entire 3 days were so heavenly. I'll always remember this trip. We both confessed there, made love to each other, opened up to each other, and had so many mini dates.

From tomorrow the routine will start. I'll also get to know what the others did this weekend. I am specially curious about Taylor and Cole.

Jacob calls me when he reached his place. And we both spend most of our night talking to each other until I start getting really sleepy to which he laughs and says "Goodnight Cupcake, I love you."

———————————————
What do you think will happen next?
Do you think Cole and Taylor can actually be together?
And what about Xander's feelings for Bella, do you think they are gone?
Hope you liked it so far💕

———————————————What do you think will happen next? Do you think Cole and Taylor can actually be together? And what about Xander's feelings for Bella, do you think they are gone?Hope you liked it so far💕