43

"You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality in the mind next to honor."
– Aristotle

Bella's pov

Today is the day of grand reveal. Although I wanted a simple reveal, Xander and others wanted a grand party so majority won and we went ahead with that.

The entire pool and garden side has been well decorated, there are pink and blue balloons everywhere, a cake which also includes both the color, I have been told that we'll find out the gender of our baby by cutting the cake.

To be honest I am really excited about this. This is such a big moment for both of us. We are finally going to know the gender of our baby.

I decided to wear a pink maxi gown for today, while Xander is wearing a white well fitted shirt with blue pants. I am not gonna lie, he does look sexy and hot as fuck. His well maintained toned body can be imagined through his clothes.

I can't help but imagine how would Jacob have looked today. He would've been so happy, I can really imagine him jumping from one place to another in excitement. He was such a lively person, always enjoying each and every moment of his life.

"You look so cute!"  Xander snaps me out of my thoughts and starts pulling my cheeks. I know he noticed the frown on my face earlier and is doing this to cheer me up.

"Heyyy that hurts." I reply with a pouty face because of which he chuckles.

"Are you okay? I know this is a big day, and I know that you miss him. But Ella you can't keep stressing yourself like that. I know for a fact he is happy watching you smile again, he is happy that you are looking after yourself and the baby." He says and takes me into a warm hug.

The tears I was trying to suppress comes out, and I sob into his shirt he doesn't complain and keeps rubbing my back to calm me down. "Thank you" I say once I am okay. "Oh I ruined your shirt" I notice my smudged makeup on his white shirt.

"Are you sure, you didn't do this on purpose? You know I did see you, checking me out earlier. Gosh I didn't know you were so possessive type Ella. Ruining my shirt so that others won't check me out, nice plan." He chuckles, and goes into his room to change.

I know he was just joking around with me, but yeah The thought of others checking my husband him out made me kind of angry. I didn't want that for some reason.

He comes back with another pair of white shirt, of course. He is rich, he has many same colored shirts to wear.

"I guess you'll have to bear with others looking at me sweetie" he chuckles again, and takes my hand in his. "Come on, it's finally time."

Xander got a lot of photographers for today, said he wants to keep all the possible memories of this day.

"Bellaaa how are you!" Taylor comes and hugs me tightly, "I missed you so much." She continues.

"I miss you too Taylor, you and Cole should come here more often. We both miss you guys." I tell her honestly.

"I am so excited to see your reaction." She exclaims happily, I am excited too but I don't say it out loud I just smile and nod. We both go towards the area where Cole and Xander are, looking after every single detail for the party.

In case you were wondering who all are present today, earlier it was just supposed to be family and close friends. But as soon as the Williams and Xan's father heard of it, they started inviting a bunch of people. I don't have any idea who these people are, who are currently enjoying this party. But this doesn't really bother me. What bothers me is the presence of media here, because this was supposed to be a personal thing, but I guess they want the news to be out, for business purposes.

Cole takes up a mic and announces, "I would like to thank each one of you present here to celebrate a new life coming into this world. Today is a very special day for all of us, this child is a miracle who saved all of us from drowning into sadness. This child showed us the light again, and gave us all a reason to be happy again. I would like to request my friend Xander and Bella to finally cut this cake, so that we all can find out the gender of this baby."

His speech was beautiful, it was all very true. This baby helped us all. Xander takes my hand and we go towards the cake area.

"Lets do this." He whispers to me and I nod happily, he hold my hand in his and we pick up a knife, to finally slice this cake.

"And it's a girl!!!" Taylor announces and some of the balloons pop, and pink color is all in the sky

"It's a girl Xan" I smile, a tear falling from my eye, all from the happiness I have been exposed to. He hugs me tightly, "We are having a girl, Ella." He whispers into my ear. I know he is just as emotional as I am right now.

In this moment, I forget that there are so many people present here, so many people who are looking at us. All of them don't matter anymore. In this moment all that matters is us. Our happiness, our baby, our bond is all that matters.

"I am so so happy Xan" I whisper to him, he picks me up and hug me even tightly, "Me too baby, me too. Thank you for giving me this moment." He says when he puts me down, but still holding me, looking straight into my eyes, in this moment I forget about each and everything, and place my lips on his.

————————-
Thoughts?

————————-Thoughts?