5

"No man is a failure who has friends." – Mark Twain

Bella's pov

"Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love" - Billy Graham

Xander's house is amazing, I shouldn't even use the word house to describe a mansion. My house in comparison isn't even as big as his living room alone.

But surprisingly no one was there apart from his working staff.

All three of them were finding my reactions very amusing as they were laughing while my mouth was open in shock. They were giving me a house tour just so they can laugh at me.

I still can't believe that he has a personal chef who knows how to cook each and every cuisine.

He even has a personal swimming pool inside his house. And not just that, there was a whole separate room for watching movies it had a big screen, a projector and of course recliners.

He also has a library inside his house, which is also huge and filled with so many great books. I made a mental note to ask him later if I can borrow one or two of them.

When I was about to enter inside his room, a little dog came and started to sniff me, run around me, trying to jump on me.

"Oscar, don't" said Xander while picking him up in his arms

"He gets happy when someone comes here, he thinks they are here to play with him" Cole said while smiling.

"Can I hold him? I love dogs but couldn't have one because of my work" I asked. I really love dogs, they are loyal, cute, always stay with you and gives all there love to you. I wanted to have one since I was a child but because of working all the time, decided not to as jake is still small and can't take up the responsibility of a pet.

Xander without saying anything, hands him over to me. "Hey baby, I am so happy to see you, and I promise to play with you whenever I am here" I started speaking in a child voice which made all of them laugh out loud.

"It's okay baby, don't pay attention to them, they are mean." I say to the dog.

"If this is over can we please start studying already" Says Xander. I guess he is back to his moody self.

I slowly place Oscar down and follow them into his room.

His room was so big and elegant I truly expected the room to have a black and white theme but I really loved the way it wasn't anything like that instead it's beautiful and classy. But the wow factor is the fact that he has his own personal pool as well.

His house is definitely amazing

I picked out some books from the library and now start teaching them from it.

I already made some notes for them last night so that they can remember it easily.

Surprisingly they listened to me carefully and there were only few interruptions.

"Bella you made all of this so easy" Jacob said while smiling. He was always smiling and that's what I really liked about him, his positivity.

All three of them are smart and catch up to things easily, the only problem was there lack of attention. Which is why I made the notes, which will help them recollect stuff. I was actually happy to teach them, also my revision was done now because of this.

"I am hungry" Cole muttered.

"I'll ask Donna to get some snacks for us" responded Xander.

"Guys I think I should go back to home now" I said And I felt Xander's eyes upon me.

"How will you go?" Asked Jacob concerned

" I'll walk?" I responded. I thought of putting the location in my phone and walking.

"I'll drop you" Xander said.

"No no you have already done a lot for me, I don't want to trouble you more than I have already" I start rejecting his offer. It didn't seem fair to me, as all of them have already done so much for me, I didn't want to ask for more.

"I wasn't asking you" he replied plainly.

"but.." he didn't listen and took his keys and left the room.

"Go before you get lost or he gets angry" said Jacob and continued "also you didn't trouble us at all, see you tomorrow Bella"

I said my goodbyes to both of them and started following Xander.

I saw him talking to an old women, who I assumed to be Donna.

"Who is she, Xander" she asked while observing me.

"A friend, she's helping us with our subjects. She'll be coming here a lot from now on" he explained.

"Hello, I am Bella" I introduce myself to her while smiling which she returns "it's nice to meet you dear" she says.

"Donna, please get those two upstairs some snacks, I'll go and drop Bella to her house"

I think she is very close to him, because the way he talks to her shows his love for her.

She also seems to love him like her own.

———————————————————————————
Please vote and comment if you like the story. Keep reading 💕

 Keep reading 💕