9

"There is no instinct like that of the heart."
– Lord Byron

Bella's pov

Never did I ever imagine, Jacob or any other guy asking me out.

And yet, hearing that Jacob has feelings for me, makes me happy.

Do I feel the same way? I honestly have no idea. I do know that I like the way he is different from others, he is caring, responsible, cute, hot and everything a girl looks for in a guy. I also know for a fact that if I'll give him a chance he'll make me happy and will never ever hurt me.

"Jacob, I am confused, I mean this is all very new to me, I don't know what to say or do or how to exactly respond.." And he stops me midway and gets up, he starts getting close to me, is he thinking about kissing me, will he? I don't do anything to stop him though.

But he kisses me on my cheek instead, making me blush.

"Bella, you don't need to worry at all, I just wanted to let you know about my feelings. I don't want to rush anything between us, you can give me your answer whenever you want." He says.

This actually made me smile, he really is perfect.

"I think we should go back, or people will start to wonder" I say and laugh.

We go back inside, and I notice Xander staring at me. Maybe I still am blushing from Jacob's confession.

"Kids, the dinner is ready" my mother say and we all sit down to eat. Jacob decides to sit right next to me which again makes me blush.

"You really are talented Tina, all the dishes taste so heavenly." Says Jacob. "Yeah it's really good" Xander and Cole adds.

"Well, I didn't do it alone, Bella here helped me a lot. Do you guys know how well she cooks and bakes" my mom complimented me. It is true though, I don't let her work much, as she is mostly tired from her work. So i am the one who cooks more in our house.

"We all love her cupcakes, and that's also one of the reason why we visit her bakery everyday." Jacob says while looking at me.

"Bell bell is really the best" my little brother says.

"She is" Xander says slowly, as if he doesn't want anyone else to hear it. But I heard it.

After completing the dinner, all of them sit in my living room and starts playing with Jake, who is enjoying this very much.

I tell my mother to sit with them, and meanwhile I'll collect and wash the dishes.

I can't get Jacob out of my head. I keep on thinking about how great it will be when we both will be together.

"Thinking about me?" Says Jacob, from behind me.
"No no what made you think that, no" I start replying nervously which makes him laugh,
"I am just kidding Elle" he says. I like the nickname he gave to me.

"Why are you here? You should go and enjoy with the others" I say, "And let you do all this by yourself?" He replies and folds up his selves.

To which I laugh "Do you even know how to"

"Well I do have the best teacher to learn from, don't I?" He flirts.

"Jacob I really appreciate your help.." and he cuts me again "Elle please let me help you" I huff and start telling him how to.

Because of his help we finished the task early, "Thankyou so much Jacob, you helped me a lot today." I thank him.

"You don't ever need to thank me Elle" he replied sweetly.

After this I cut the cake which he bought and give a slice to everyone.

"Thankyou so much Tina for inviting us over. This dinner really meant a lot to us." Xander says to my mom and the others say the same too.

"You all are welcome here anytime you want." I say to all of them.

"We'll really take you up on this offer, Elle" Jacob replies which makes everyone laugh except Xander. He really does seem upset about something.

Anyways they all say there goodbyes to me and my family.

Jacob comes up and gives me a warm hug, before leaving and whisper "Please give it a thought Elle, it'll mean a lot to me" in my ear.

And with this all of them leave.

I am unable to sleep tonight, my mind keeps going back to Jacob. Although I have known him for only a week, I do know that I trust him.

I never thought about boys, but now I can't seem to get this idea of 'me being with him' out of my head. After thinking a lot I decide to text him.

Bella: Jacob, I thought a lot about what you said, and I finally know my answer to your question.

I text him, and within a few seconds he replies

Jacob: and that is? I hope it's a yes ;)
Bella: Yes, I'll go out on a date with you Jacob.
Jacob: You won't ever regret that, I promise Elle.
Bella: I know :) I trust you
Jacob: I can't wait to see you.!!!
Bella: Me too, Goodnight Jacob <3
Jacob: Goodnight Beautiful ❤️.

This feeling is very new for me. All of his text's made me blush like an idiot.

I keep repeating our conversation again and again in my mind till I fall asleep.

————————————————————
Hope you liked it💕

————————————————————Hope you liked it💕