I

Jungkook PoV

Today was my first day of big hit high school and I was super excited. It was a school only for the rich but I managed to get in through scholarship even though my family was super poor. My dad was an alcoholic and doesn't care about me while my mom would do her best to make me happy and feed me well. He abuses both me and my mom but mostly mom, so I made a promise to mom that when I graduate we would leave dad and that day she cried in happiness. I wore a white shirt and jeans then left for school.

BTS POV

"Guys, there is a new student named Jeon Jungkook and he is very poor but got into the school through scholarship," Taehyung screamed." What is the plan,"

"Another nerd," Jimin asked," why are there always more nerds and less beautiful ladies or even guys. How about we do something different with this one,"

Everyone started thinking until the genius of IQ148 spoke up," I have an idea. Let's hire some goons to bully the kid and then we can save him and become his friends. Extract all the deep and dark secrets he has then spread them around. Bully him after breaking his heart then he is out of the school. Simple." He finished and everyone began praising how smart he was.

"Let's initiate the plan then shall we," Jin told with an evil smirk.

Jungkook pov

Can you believe it, the minute I first stepped onto school ground, three buff guys come and start hitting, punching me. I tried pushing them away but they were super strong but suddenly 6 handsome men came and pushed the guys off me. One of them helped me up and asked,"are you ok,"
"Y-yes," I stuttered as my cheeks began to turn red. Curse my gay ass.

I soon learned that the broad shouldered one was Jin, tall one-Namjoon, sunshine-Hoseok, alien-Taehyung, grumpy grandpa-Suga and jamless Mochi -Jimin. They were supposedly the most popular boys of the school and everyone adored them be it boy or girl.

We got along fine, I was honestly suprised that they were this nice to me, most of the people would just go away or bully me because I am fat, ugly and poor. Maybe these people will be then friends I have been waiting for a long time, maybe I will trust them and open up.

I will give it a couple of days before I completely trust them even though I just met them. I know that I can trust these people because I felt something when I was with them maybe it was the feeling of being loved and safe.

I might have a crush on them.

Bts POV

BTS were honestly surprised because the boy opened up to them on the first day. After Jungkook left for his class Jimin told,"Hyung, looks like your plan will be accomplished within the first week of school itself if he trusts us," Namjoon smirked and nodded his head then they all departed to their own class.

The rest of the month went on like this, bts being nice and friendly to Jungkook and jungkook falling into their trap.

"Hyung, how long should we wait for, I am getting impatient," Hoseok whined. Even namjoon who was the calmest was getting irritated at Jungkook infact everyone in Bts was tired of putting up a facade, they just wanted him to confess his secrets and then they can turn back to their true nature, cruel and evil.

"I HAVE AN IDEA," suga screamed, everyone was suprised since suga was the most silent during this entire time."how bought we tell fake stories about ourselves like how are girlfriends cheated on us or something. Make him think that we are telling him everything then maybe he will tell us something," we all nodded because it sounded like a reasonable plan so we decided to call Jungkook to our house tomorrow since it is Saturday tomorrow and then open up to him.

Jungkook POV

I am super happy because bts are not my friends anymore,-

Flashback

"Jungkook, we have something to tell you," namjoon hyung told with a serious face. Goosebumps started to form on my skin, maybe they dont want to be friends but I would have to first listen to hear what they want to say.

"Jungkook, we dont want to be friends with you anymore-," my heart dropped to the floor,"but we want to be your best friends,' tears welled up in my eyes as they all hugged me, something felt wrong but I just pushed it away because I wanted to enjoy the moment.

End of flashback

They are my best friends now and my crush grew bigger with every passing day. Currently I was with the only other person who would talk to me and her name was Lisa. She is a very nice person and so I decided to tell her something I never told anyone.

"Lisa, I want to tell you something,"

"Yes, jungkookie wonkookie," she asked like as if she was talking to a baby.

"I need to tell you something that is important. I have a crush on BTS and want to tell them that I like them,"

Lisa POV

My heart dropped to the floor when jungkook told me that, it is not like that I like him romantically but he is my friend and I don't want him to be one of BTS toys. I still remember when bts made all my best friends their girlfriends then just dumped them because I didnt acknowledge their supremacy. Currently all my best friends are pregnant and in different countries but I still keep in touch with them.

"Don't tell them anything, jungkook. They aren't what you think they are. Just leave them
," I told him but he didnt listen.

"Why would you talk that way about my best friends, Lisa. I thought you had my back," jungkook asked me with a hint of betrayal and started walking away.

Fuck it. I thought, I didnt want to lose the only person who is my best friend not because of my body. I ran to jungkook and grabbed his hand and said," jungkook, i am sorry. It accidentally slipped out of my mouth. I support you and confess to them," he gave his bunny smile and hugged me before going to class.

We both will regret this.

But I tried.

How was the first chapter, kind of similar to the previous book but this is more my style. But the main question is will jungkook confer to them in the next chapter. Will he be accepted or rejected.

Read to find out and enjoy the update with some popcorn because the ride will be long