41

Jin screamed as the first thing he saw was taehyung hugging the life him and their faces were extremely close to each other taehyung also woke up because of jin's loud scream and then he also followed in pursuit.

"What the fricking fracks fucking are you doing by fucking hugging me," jin told once he got his wits back and taehyung was on the floor rubbing his back because jin had thrown him off the bed.

"No no no, I remember hugging jungkook not you," taehyung told, jin looked over at jungkook who was happily snuggling with his wolf who was currently awake and giving a bitch face to both taehyung and jin. Taehyung was confused because when he came during the night the wolf wasn't there but now it is.

"Hyung, this might seem crazy but I think we have a competition with the wolf," taehyung told carefully as he eyed the wolf warily.

"Now, did your alien friends tell that because imma bought to whoop your ass all the way back to the planet you came from, was it called taelien or the planet of stupid taehyungs," jin asked, (lame joke, I know). The wolf got up from jungkook's embrace and slightly growled out the two boys who immediately stood up before bowing down to the wolf because that was how scared they were.

"Jin hyung, follow exactly what I do," taehyung muttered under his breath, the wolf sat like a king in front of the two boys with furious black eyes.

"Oh, great wolf, please pardon us from trespassing on your property. I am nothing but a poor, humble, very cute and handsome man with a rich father-," taehyung started saying but jin immediately shut him up.

"Shut you ducking fucking mouth, taehyung, i will tell you how to do it. Hello, Wolfie, I am world wide handsome and the only fucking thing you will be getting is my world wide ugly friend, taehyung," jin told as he pushed taehyung in front and ran out of the room. Taehyung immediately panicked and he also ran out of the room, but sadly he lost his pants to the wolf.

I will never have human children, they are quite human and I dont like that, the wolf thought to himself as he threw the pants aside and slept near jungkook who was oblivious of his surrroundings.

———————-

"Taehyung, where in the earth are your pants," jin told as taehyung stood with only an oversized shirt and obviously his underwear.

"I tried to bravely fend off the monstrous beast that attacked our home and succeeded but in the process I lost my soulmate, my best friend for life, my darling pants," taehyung told dramatically as he laid his hand on his head, jin magically conjured up a towel and threw it on taehyung's face.

"Tie that around your waist or people will think that you are waiting to fuck someone," jin told as he pinched the bridge of his nose, taehyung just rolled his eyes and tied the towel around his waist. He blushed bright red as he realised that he had just tied a powerpuff girls towel with a Barbie also imprinted on it.

"Dammit, jin hyung," he muttered under his breath as the othe members came out from their rooms.

"Morning," suga told as he went to the couch and slept off again, jimin and hobi were already arguing about jams and sunshine but namjoon's entrance was the most dramatic as he managed to break 10 glasses, the AirPod which he was using, his phone because it fell on the floor and the floor on which the phone fell cracked.

"I need a new phone, new AirPods, new friends, new life, new hands and the rest of the list will be continued tomorrow," namjoon told as he sat on a wooden stool but the stool also broke.

"Who in the earth is creating so much racket in the morning, its a Saturday and I am supposed to be sleeping for 4 more hours,"jungkook grumbled as he came down the staircase. Jin looked at the black cuckoo clock that hung from the wall and it was almost 1 pm. If there was anyone in the house compatible with suga, it would be jungkook because their personality is almost the same, savage and sleepy almost 24\7, the only difference is that jungkook would kill anyone for food.