3

Jungkook POV

I skipped happily to the stadium, wearing the most expensive shirt I ever bought which happened to be an old navy big blue shirt along with some jeans. I was super happy because my crushes confessed to me and my dad didnt hit mother yesterday but was kind to her and gave her some flowers and toys to me just to apologize.

When I reached the stadium the first thing I noticed was that our entire grade was here with BTS standing on the podium. Weird.

"Hello, everyone since our main star jungkook has come today, lets begin shall we," Jin told.

What is happening?

"When we first landed our eyes upon Jungkook, he was perfect. A perfect being," namjoon told while smirking at me.

That's sweet but what is going on?

"Perfect enough to be our next target. Chubby, ugly,poor and nerdy was our type of victim," Hoseok told.

This cant be happening.

We decided to try something new, instead of bullying and degrading him right away, we decided to be his friends and take all the secrets out of him," jimin told.

No

"Then we would leave him after we tell his secrets to you all and yesterday we finally got his secret but before we tell you guys, we have something to tell Jungkook," taehyung told.

Nooo!

"Jungkook, we never had abusive parents and girlfriends but we had the best parents and girlfriends in the world," 6 girls came from the crowd and hugged and kissed the members,"We never were going to date you and you are a fool to think that we would your ugly ass to dates," suga told.

Liar, cheater

(A/N: I thought you wont be doing this, suga
Suga: what should I do, they gave me an option between jungkook and pillow, the obvious option was pillow.
A/N: I will make sure you guys regret this because I am evil and love heartbreaks. Muhahaha.)

" Finally, we have come to the part you all have been waiting for," jin told.

Don't tell

"Everyone, short, fat and ugly Jungkook here is gay," suga finished with a smirk.

I hate you

I put my head down in shame as tears started welling up in my eyes, I was ashamed of myself because I trusted them and thought that they were the one. But again I was wrong, I am always wrong.

"He is all yours," then bts the bastards left the stadium and the entire grade came and started to beat me up.

Fag

Ugly

Fat

Poor

Mistake

Kill yourself

They kept on calling me names and telling insults, punching and kicking me until I lost my consciousness.

I woke up to the dark ceiling of the stadium and Lisa's tear-stained, worried face.

"Are you ok, Jungkookie,"she asked while sobbing. She was right all along, about Bts, about everything. I hugged her despite the pain all over my body and then started crying also," I should have believed you, will you forgive me?"

"Of course, I was never mad at you and plus you are my little bunny. Lets get you bandaged up ok," she told in her motherly tone while I was chuckling to myself.

"How did you know?" I asked her as she removed my shirt and bandaged all my wounds and cuts.

"I had 6 best friends named Jennie, rose, jisoo, Mina, momo, dahyun. One day, BTS asked me to get on my knees and acknowledge them as god but I refused and they swore to take revenge. The next day by best friends came to me and told that BTS are their boyfriends and I warned them about the revenge and told them everything that had happened but they didn't listen to me. A week later, none of them came to school, then later in the day Jennie calls me and tells that they all have gone to different countries because bts made them get pregnant then just dumped them. The end," Lisa ended and I start laughing.

"Does anyone know," i asked her as she finished bandaging my entire body.

"No one but us," she told," but jungkook you have to get out of this school because from now onwards it will get worse."

"Give me a day and then I will leave," i told her and she nodded before leaving me.

I went back to see my mom and dad arguing so before they could know that I was here at home, I quickly went to my room then closed the door lightly. I went and dropped on my bed then started crying into the pillow so that no one would hear. The day just escalated too fast, the day kicked off with great weather, nice father and good boyfriends but in the end of the day I have the entire grade except for Lisa against me, cheating exes and a horrible father.

I got my razor out of the cupboard and started to cut my skin slowly but deep.

One for being a fag

Two for being a disappointment

Three for being born

Four for trusting BTS

And I kept on cutting until I felt dizzy because of the blood loss so I wrapped my arm and went to bed but I couldnt sleep due to my suicidal thoughts. Maybe if I die everyone would be happier, I thought to myself before drifting off to sleep.

I will get my revenge.