epilogue

After jungkook was discharged, gdragon gave him a 6 month vacay in which jungkook spent on a world tour all by himself because bts still had college then afterwards during summer vacay, they went to Hawaii for 3 weeks. After they graduated, bts took over their parents companies and jungkook continued to be in k company because fighting was his passion. Jungkook got a new house with a bigger backyard and bts also moved in, ( dont worry, the house which he used to own is now his summer house)

—————————————————
7 years later. (When jungkook moves into the new house)
"Jungkook, why does everysingle house you buy be creepier than the last," hoseok whined as he almost peed in his pants after looking at the house.

"Hyung, I believe that this is less creepier than the last, and plus the garden was too beautiful to resist," jungkook told as he fondly looked at the house.

"But there are red lights and that clearly points that ghosts are here also," jin told as his legs shook.

"Hyung, red light means that the room is an attic or storage place. Look at the bright side, this house will be more modern than the last and none of you have to share a room with me," jungkook told with his deadly bunny smile.

"Wait, no one share a room with you," jin asked, betrayed because he used to be jungkook' s roommate.

"Yeah, I have my own room, you and namjoon hyung will share one, yoongi hyung and hobi hyung will share one and taehyung and jimin ssi will share one," jungkook told as he took out his computer bag from the black jaguar he bought a couple of days ago, at this point he has over 100 black cars, 5 coloured ones and 3 black motorbikes.

"There is no way I am going to share a room with this jamless Mochi, I am coming with you, babe," taehyung told as he crossed his arms.

"Fine, then taehyung will share a room with me," jungkook told as his wolf came near him.

"Then what about me, did you forget about me," jin told as he acted to be hurt.

"No no, hyung, just because we dont share a room doesnt mean that you cant sleep by us," jungkook told and jin let out a satisfied grunt.

" then I am also sleeping by you," namjoon told.

"Me too," both jimin ad yoongi told at the same time.

"They can sleep with you but I am going to sleep on you or preferably with you or should it be in you," hobi told with a smirk and jungkook just face palmed himself.

How in the earth are my boyfriends 26 years old when they behave like babies fighting over toys, jungkook thought as his wolf went in the house.

——————————————————————————
This book is finally done. And thank y'all for supporting his book cause now it is 16k reads.

Anyways, my doggy is sleeping after his surgery (it was only a minor surgery, nothing is wrong with him)

And also I am taking a week hiatus to focus on my studies so I will update the other two books today and then the next chapter will come out after a week.