31

"Jin hyung, let namjoon hyung try breaking open the door," jimin told, jin moved away from so that namjoon could break open the door. Namjoon went near the door and tried to open the door by using the knob but the knob itself broke and the door swung wide open.

"Taehyung, call the ambulance right now," suga told as he rushed over to jungkook who was stabbed in multiple places. Jin immediately took jungkook's shirt off and started to soak the blood which was pouring out endlessly from his wounds.

"Jungkook baby, wake up." Jin told as he threw the shirt away because it was soaked with blood, the ambulance came rushing and put jungkook on the stretcher. Both jin and jimin got into the ambulance while the others took one of jungkook's Mercedes and followed behind them.

Once they reached the hospital, jungkook was immediately taken to the surgery room while the others waited outside, anxiously. Yerin and taeyang came in a few minutes later.

"Yah, what happened to our baby bunny," yerin yelled as she clutched namjoon's collar.

"Yeah, what exactly happened to the child which I gave birth to. Do you know how much I struggled to give birth to him just so that he could die,"taeyang yelled.

"Taeyang, you didnt give birth to jungkook, it was his mother that gave birth," yerin told while rolling her eyes.

"Whatever, I was the one who carried him while he was just a small baby, I fed him everyday with my hard earned money," taeyang yelled again.

"Taeyang, you only met him two years ago, let me handle this," yerin told before turning back to boys," tell me where he got hurt and how he got hurt,"

"He was stabbed on his back, abdomen, near his right shoulder and left, also. Couple of cuts here and there, that is all," jin told while almost on the verge of breaking down again.

"Oh, that's all," yerin told with a bored expression as she uncurled her fingers from namjoon's collar.

"What do you mean,'that's all'," jimin asked with a shocked expression.

"What I mean is that the pain must be nothing for him because none of his vital organs were damaged and that he has gone through worse," yerin told while chuckling a bit.

"Now, tell how he got hurt," yerin asked as her face darkened.

"We were attacked by ghosts, jungkook told me that they were the souls of the people he had killed during the incident. He told us to get out and that he would handle it. We tried to help him but he locked us out and dealt with it all alone,"jin told while the others gave him a confused expression.

"What is the 'incident',"hobi asked with a confused expression.

"When jungkook had his first psychopathic outbreak, he killed over an hundred people from old grandpas and grandmas to small babies. He even killed my parents but spared me because he wanted someone to remember what had happened that day, even taeyang he spared for the same reason. I couldnt hate him even though he killed my parents because in the end of the day he wasn't himself," yerin told with a sad face.

"Plus who can hate that bunny when he is like a ball of happiness. He spent the nest one year apologising to us on his knees with tears always in his doe eyes even though we told him to stop and became his friends,"taeyang told.

"That was so sad," hobi told as he cried and wiped his snot on suga's shirt.

"Sorry, he is very dramatic,"suga apologised as hobi fell onto the floor and started to roll everywhere while putting his fist in his mouth.

"So, he will be fine," namjoon asked as his face became serious.

"Yeah, in fact I bet after he wakes up the first thing he will ask for his banana milk to 'replenish his blood'," yerin told with a laugh as the doctor came out of the surgery room.

"Hello, are anyone of you Jeon jungkook's relatives or family," the doctor asked.

"Yes, I am his mom," Taeyang told, the doctor looked weirdly at taeyang as if he just ate lizard while the rest just mentally palmed their faces,

"Ok, I didn't know males could become pregnant but hey if the author can get hurt everday then why cant males get pregnant, I support you, male to male. Anyways, Jungkook is awake and probably not in the right mindset because he keeps on screaming 'let's get it' and wants banana milk. It is giving me an headache and reasons why I should never have a child. I will take a my leave now and file a divorce with my wife before she gets pregnant,"the doctor told worriedly before rushing off.

"Well, that was weird," Jimin told and everyone nodded as they entered the room where Jungkook was. They found Jungkook sitting on the bed while playing with an iron man toy.

"Hey-0 Hyungs," Jungkook exclaimed from the bed as he put the Ironman figure down.

"Jeon Jungkook, give 5 reasons why I should not kill you for stupidly sacrificing your life," Jin told with a stern face.

"Jin Hyung, first I am pretty sure you wont kill me, second, hyung  you are a very handsome person, third, you are the most handsome person I ever met, fourth, Hyung you are the definition of handsome, fifth, Hyung I have never doubted your handsomeness," Jungkook told hurriedly with a nervous face.

"That is true, I am pretty handsome. Everyday when I wake up, the first thing I admire and kiss is my handsome face on the mirror," Jin told as he petted his hair lovingly.

"So, are you implying that we are not handsome, Jungkook," Taehyung told as he acted as if he was hurt.

"Hyung, I didn't say that,- fucking yerin and fucking Taeyang, get your asses here and help me out," Jungkook yelled as the 6 members of bots attacked him with tickles.

"This is your fight, Jung Kookie,"yerin told as they both laughed a bit.

We found the right ones for him, both yerin and Taehyung both thought as they wiped their imaginary tears and stood like proud parents.