7

Namjoon pov

The school was finally over, I packed my bags and made my way done the hall but suddenly a phone call came from my dad.

"Hello dad, what do you want now,"

"Son, I want you and your friends to stay with a student named jeon jungkook, this is for your own safety. Both me and boss man have agreed," my eyes widen in shock, I thought that he left the school.

"Dad, first he left the school two years ago, second he is poor and fat so how can he protect us, third he hates us because we hurt him real bad,"

"Namjoon, jungkook has joined this school again and currently he is the detention center and next, he is not poor but richer than us. He used to be poor but that was before his parents death now he is a self made rich boy with the skills to protect people. Now go to him and you and your friends suitcases will arrive at where he stays, bye" then he cut the phone. What in the earth is happening, the last time we saw the boy he was fat and pretty much poor then what changed.

I made my way to the detention center where I saw a boy sleeping. I went near the boy and saw the most handsome face I had ever seen. Button nose, pink thin lips, defined jawline, raven black hair, black skull tattoo on his neck. Suddenly he started to sweat and tears came out.

I shook jungkook's body until he woke up, his eyes opened revealing midnight black eyes, I quickly told,"hey,are you ok. My Dad and some one named boss man told us to go with you," he muttered something under his breath before saying,"what time is it,"

"Three, we have to go to your house," i replied.

"Fine follow me," he got up and started to walk away and I followed him. Father was right he was no more the old jungkook we knew, he has become more muscular, taller and handsome. He turned to me and told me to get the rest of bts and assemble right outside the school and I complied.

Jungkook POV

After leaving the tallest bastard, I went to my so called friends who got me in this situation.

"Hello, yerin and taeyang. Can you please explain what is happening," I asked in a creepy voice, both my friends turned to me and gulped.

"Sweet bun bun, boss said that your papa's next target is their parents and them. Boss and their parents are very close so he offered to give protection to them from our most muscular, smart soldier of all time, you. One more thing, they all have the same schedule but your have a different one so we asked the principal to assign you in the same class as them. From tomorrow onwards you will be in the same class as them," taeyang told. I cursed at them then left them and made my way to the car.

I have to provide protection, live with them and be in the same classes as them. Can this day get any worse.

Namjoon POV

I managed to get the entire gang and explain the situation to them. At first they were shocked but then soon calmed down. We waited for about five minutes until a boy and girl came running to us.

"Are you guys bts," the boy asked and we just nodded our heads.

"We have something important to tell you because you guys will be living there and we dont want anymore dead bodies," he told, I was confused, what did he mean by more dead bodies.