9

Taehyung POV

When I looked in the fridge with Jimin hyung, I only saw a couple of vegetables and microwavable ramen. For a dude this rich, he sure does eat only cheap stuff.  Jin hyung finally came from Jungkook's room, only god knows what he was doing there but if he touches the boy I am pretty sure I would kill him, wait.......... what in the earth did I just say?

"Jin hyung, jungkook barely eats anything. Could you make something with what we have," jimin told with a dissapointed look. Jin hyung went near the fridge and analyzed what we had.

"I could make some salad and soup, maybe tomorrow I could go to the grocery shop and buy some edible food," everyone nodded their heads, then suddenly I had an idea.

"Hyung, could I explore the garden, he didnt say that the garden was restricted," I asked, jin hyung seemed to think then he nodded his head, I  sprinted off to the back of the house.

The garden was super beautiful and aesthetic, there grass was as green as emeralds, the flowers looked like they were super healthy.

I couldn't even call this a garden because their were snow-capped mountains and the land which he owned seemed to be endless. As I went further into the garden, I found myself standing on snow, the house wasn't that far away so I decided to wander farther. Suddenly, I heard a growl beside me, slowly I turned and saw a black wolf staring as if it wanted to eat me.

I let out a loud scream because I was scared, the wolf started to come closer to me but then suddenly a voice shouted from close by," Kai, down," the wolf whimpered and ran to the direction of the voice

I let out a loud scream because I was scared, the wolf started to come closer to me but then suddenly a voice shouted from close by," Kai, down," the wolf whimpered and ran to the direction of the voice. I turned back and saw jungkook hugging the wolf but wasn't he supposed to be asleep.

"What are you doing here," he asked with a cold tone.

"I was just exploring plus you didnt say that this place was off limit. It's beautiful how do you maintain it," I asked, he looked towards the setting sun with a smile. My breath hitched as he looked super ethereal, his eyes were glowing with happiness, his bunny smile was probably the cutest thing I had ever seen, the sun rays made his skin look golden.