36

Jungkook groaned slightly as he got up from the bed, he touched his forehead and to his dismay there were bandages wrapped around. Jon also woke up because of the noise.

"Jungkook, you finally woke up," jin told in a groggy voice.'

"What do you mean, I finally woke up," jungkook told with a confused voice.

"Jungkook, you have been out for two days and you have been yelling some random things in your sleep," jin told as he also sat upright on the bed.

"Hyung, did taeyang really die, did I hurt anyone," jungkook told as a couple of tears ran down.

"Yes, taeyang did die and only yerin had a small bruise on her back otherwise no one got hurt," jin told, jungkook broke down as jin hugged him.

"I didnt mean it, I couldnt control myself," jungkook told, his tears were soaking jin's shirt but jin didn't care, he only cared about the boy who crying.

"You know, taeyang wouldn't want you crying but he would want you to kill the bastard father of yours,you know," jin told as he chuckled a bit.

"yeah, I am going to kill that bastard and make him regret even laying a finger on Lisa or taeyang. I am going to tear each finger out, one by one, carve his eye balls out slowly with a the sharpest knife I own, pick every single nail out, hell, I will even cut his d-," jungkook started to rant out the different ways of how he would kill his father but jin interrupted.

"Lets not get too graphic or we will risk the author bursting into the house, again,"jin told as he shivered at the memory of the author with smoky ears. Jungkook just nodded his head as he laid against jin's wide chest as jin loosened his arms around jungkook's waist a bit.

"Hey, look I made you smile," jin told as he cheered like a child.

"Hyung," jungkook whined as he lightly hit jin.

"You know, infact the day hobi kissed you even suga tried to do the same when you were asleep but he didnt see your wolf and ended up kissing him," jin told with his wind shield wiper.

"Really, god damn. Suga hyung first kiss was with a wolf," jungkook said with a funny face, his nose and ears were still a bit red and their were  dried tears on his red tinted cheeks but he still looked out of the world handsome.

"It actually wasn't his first kiss,"

"Oh yeah, Lisa told me that all of you did something with her friends that made them pregnant. So I guess you guys are already fathers, can I be your best man when the wedding takes place," jungkook told with his puppy eyes and jin just dropped his head onto jungkook's head that was laying on his chest.

How on the earth will he be my best man when he will be my husband, what an oblivious boy, jin thought to himself as he inhaled jungkook's hair scent that smelled like wood fire.

"Kim Seok jin, how dare you not tell that jungkookie was awake," taehyung roared as the bedroom door opened, taehyung along will the other members jumped on the bed and cuddled with jungkook, making sure they dont hurt his head wounds. Jungkook was completely buried underneath the members bodies and was trying to let his hand at least breathe since he couldnt.

"You horse asses, were to busy sleeping and plus he just woke up," jin retaliated.

"How dare you insult my face, kim fucking Seok fucking jin fucking hyung ass," hobi told as he tried to push everyone off the bed.

"Wow hyung, I didnt take you as the swearing type," jimin told from somewhere in the human mountain, he got lost because he was a very short person.

"Park fucking bitch ass jimin car, I can swear whenever I want to," hobi told with a slight smirk.

"Stop bitching around and get off me, my hand needs to breathe," jungkook's muffled yell came out from underneath the mound. Everyone immediately got off the bed as jungkook resurfaced back to the surface.

"Is your hand breathing now, do we need to perform CPR," hobi asked.

"Or we can just sleep on it," suga suggested.

"How about I get a drink while you guys get some banana milk," jungkook told while getting up from the bed.

"Why do we get what babies drink but you get to drink beer," jimin told with a slight pout.

"Because I am a real man while you guys look like smol babies," jungkook told as he pinched jimin's cheeks.

"Yah, I am older than you," jimin told as jungkook cooed at jimin's cuteness.

"Whatever, i am still getting the drink, living without beer has driven me crazy. Get ready because we are going to have dinner with defense minister and a couple of other officials in the about two hours," jungkook told.

"What, when were the plans made, you just woke up," namjoon told.

"It was made a couple of days ago, now shoo. If I am late, then my ass will be whooped," jungkook told. The rest of the members rushed out of the room while jin went into the bathroom without taking a pant because of unknown reasons.

"Hyung, should we do it today," jimin asked.

"Yeah, we will do it today,"hobi told with a slight smirk.

????

"Jungkookie, thinks that I, his dear father killed those two idiots. He can easily be fooled," I laughed but was abruptly cut of when my PA also started to laugh.

"Stop laughing," I commanded.

"Sir, who are you to tell me what to do," she asked, damn bitch was walking on thin ice.

"Your boss, slut," I growled.

"Remember, what I had done for you," she told with a slight smirk, that immediately shut my mouth

—————————-

Who do you think the PA is?

I have decided to give up garlic peeling because now we have bottles of garlic that could last us for a long time just rotting away in the fridge.