37

"Jin hyung, come out and stop admiring your face," jungkook yelled from the other side of the bathroom door, jin had been in the bathroom for at least half an hour.

"How do you know that I am admiring my face," jin yelled back from the bathroom.

"Hyung, I can literally hear you telling how no one in the world is as handsome as you,"jungkook told, the door opened, revealing jin wearing pink Louis Vuitton shirt and pant.

"Well, I am quite handsome you know," jin told as he flipped his imaginary hair, jungkook rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom. He only needed to change his outfit because he had already taken a bath in the bathroom which he and his wolf share because jin was in his bathroom for too much time.

"Finally you came out," jin told as jungkook came out of the bathroom wearing this (dont know how to describe it because I have no words left)

"Finally emo boy is not wearing black," jin teased.

"Can't always wear black, anyways we are getting let us go," jungkook told, he went to a nearby hidden cabinet and secretly put his gun and knife in his coat. Jungkook took his wallet from the counter and motioned jin to go outside. Everyone else was waiting in the front room including kai who immediately jumped on jungkook the minute he came down.

"See what you guys did, now my wolf is jealous because I spend too much time with you," jungkook told as he rubbed his hand up and down kai's underbelly, the wolf growled softly as he he enjoyed the belly rub.

"It is not my fault you are too attached to us," namjoon told with a smirk, jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I will play with you tomorrow," jungkook told the wolf while making baby noises, he got off from underneath the wolf and removed all the fur which was on his dress.

"God, he is shedding," jungkook mumbled to himself before going into the garage. All the members climbed into the car with jungkook as the driver.

"Is this a new car," jimin told as his hand ghosted on the leather of the seat.

"Yeah, this baby came in a couple of minutes ago," jungkook told with a proud smile.

"But how," taehyung asked.

"They just leave whatever car I order in the garage," jungkook told as he started the engine and the car sped off into the night.

(This is the car and it is one of the cars i wish to own in my dreams because I am too broke to buy it in reality)

"It looks so expensive," jin complained from the backseat.

"Hey, but at least it isn't black. I decided too add some colour to my life," jungkook exclaimed.

"So, you wont buy black things anymore," hobi cheered.

"No, black is still my favorite colour," jungkook told, the car came to an halt in front of a very fancy hotel. Guards literally were everywhere, some of them bowed their head down to jungkook as he entered the hotel. The defense minister and the other officials were already seated in their designated places.

"Why in the earth is the guy sitting next to the minister wearing a gown," suga whispered into jungkook's ear.

"He is the defense minister's 17th husband and he likes crossdressing," jungkook whispered back as they took their seats, suga snickered silently because it was his first time seeing a male wearing a gown.

"Since now everyone is here, lets start shall we," the defense minister asked as he looked at jungkook in the eye.

I am going to bring you down, the defense minister thought as he raised his wine glass.

Not before I do, jungkook thought with a smirk as if he read the minister's mind.

————————

I will try to include more pictures and gifs to explain the setting a bit more in detail.

Lets get it.