21

Jungkook woke up with a throbbing headache, he rubbed his hands in comforting circles on his forehead to subside the headache and to his surprise, it got better. He tried to get up from the bed but jin hyung's arms were wrapped around him in a very protective manner.

"Jin hyung, wake up," jungkook told while poking the elder's side but to his dismay he didnt wake up. Suddenly, he got an idea, a very bad idea.😏.

"Jin Hyung, wake up or I wont kiss you," he told seductively in a hot satori accent and almost immediately Jin woke up with tomato red cheeks. Jungkook laughed at the blushing hyung who just blushed even harder but then he suddenly smirked and said,

"Now, where is my kiss," jin smirk became even more wider when jungkook became flustered.

"I just joked, you know. You weren't getting up and I had to do something," jungkook told as he scratched his nape in embarrassment but jin was having none of it. He pushed jungkook back into the bed and just as he was about to kiss those lips he wanted to ruin, jimin opened the bedroom door.

"Yah, jin hyung stop kissing jungkook and make breakfast for us," jimin told while he stood in front of the door with his hands crossed over his wide chest.

( A/N: jimin, you are the last person who has a wide chest, stop glorifying yourself and just love yourself the way you are.
Jimin: I just state facts, I might get a wider chest in the next couple of years, you never know. In fact I might even grow taller or get my jams which namjoon stole, back.
A/N: keep on dreaming and it might actually get you somewhere)

Jin grumbled and got of jungkook before going to the kitchen, just as jungkook was going to leave the room also, jimin pinned him against the wall.

"Did you forgot to kiss me," jimin whispered as he bit jungkook's earlobe, he felt satisfied as jungkook shivered a bit because he knew that he had hit jungkook's sensitive spot.

"Jimin hyung, you never asked for it, did you," jungkook asked while still intimated by the older's gaze but he didnt show it.

"Can I ask for it now, then," jimin asked before he smashed his lips onto jungkook's. God, they are so soft and cold. Am I kissing the ocean or something else, jimin thought to himself, his hands crept underneath jungkook's shirt and traced jungkook's v-line. (It is a free nation in the end of the day, right😏). Jungkook's stomach suddenly grumbled which led them to breaking the kiss off.

"I will get some food cause I am hungry," Jungkook told embarrassed because of his unruly stomach, just as he was about to leave, he turned back to Jimin Hyung and said," jimin Hyung, before you come down, you might want to take care of the problem you have down there. No one would want to see your very obvious boner," and with that he left.

Jimin silently cursed and went to take care of the problem, i swear the demon works hard but i work harder, Jimin told before he went inside to the bathroom.

"Jungkook, where is Jimin," Taehyung asked as Jung-kook sat down with everyone at the dining table.

"He had a problem which he went to take care of," Jungkook told as he winked at Taehyung. Taehyung turned the other way because he didn't want to be in the same position as Jimin. Jungkook's wolf, Kai came down and put his head and jungkook's lap while showing his killer puppy eyes.

Jungkook ruffled his wolf's fur as he knew exactly what Kai wanted, he got up and got 3 chicken carcasses from the big refrigerator and put it inside kai's humongous bowl. Kai's eyes lightened up as he dug into the food and jungkook went back to the dining table then proceeded to eat the French toast which Jin made.

"So, when will you began training," suga asked.

"I only train during nights and sometimes during the day. So, I will began at 10 pm and then end at around 6 am tomorrow," Jungkook told.

"Wow, you train for that long," Hobi told.

"Yeah, then I sleep for about 9 hours afterwards after that we can spend time. In fact, lets go to an amusement park tomorrow.  There is one open at 5 pm tomorrow, we could go for that," Jungkook told.

Just as Namjoon was going to ask something, Jimin came down, all sweaty and tired. Everyone laughed at his state as Jimin sat down and silently glared.

"Jungkook, it is all your fault," Jimin told while pouting.

"Nah, you are the one who kissed me so technically it is your fault," Jungkook told while smirking at the sweaty boy.

"What, shortie kissed Jungkook before me," Hobi told, almost yelling.

"You should be lucky that he didn't kiss you otherwise you also would have gotten a boner," Jimin told while wiping the sweat that had formed on his forehead.

"Yah, midget Jimin, did you just insult my kissing skills," Jungkook told while he pushed his chair back.

"Jimin, you interrupted when me and Jungkook were going to kiss but you kissed him with no interruptions," Jin told, slightly insulted, his eyes widened as he realised what he had just told and immediately shut his mouth.

"Jimin and jin, you both have three seconds to run before min suga genius goes to killing mode," suga told while glaring at both of them.

Oh, shit, the both thought as they looked at each other's face before running off in different directions to hide from the angry members.

"Namjoon, you go north and hobi, go south, taehyung, go west, i will go east and jungkook you finish eating the French toast and watch sponge bob square pants. We will kill some bitches and then afterwards we can execute them," suga told and everyone set out to their designated directions while jungkook just ate French toast.

Am I a baby to watch sponge bob square pants, jungkook thought to him self.

"Looks like we are the only sane ones right, Kai. I just hope they don't go to the third floor or else I have some explaining to do," Jungkook told as he looked at his pet wolf who was eating the last chicken. Jungkook took his phone and started to play some car racing games because why not.

????? PoV

Jungkook, you will not be happy for long because I have a very big surprise for you tomorrow.