46

"Come on, boss wants jungkook now," yerin told with a slightly angry tone, jungkook felt his heart pounding harder than ever as a small tear slipped from his eye. Yerin the entire time had been acting to care for him, played with Taeyang's heart because she was actually one of jungkook's fathers subordinates. Jungkook slowly controlled his breathing and took out his katana still in sheath before attacking the gang.

 Jungkook slowly controlled his breathing and took out his katana still in sheath before attacking the gang

Jungkook looked at yerin who was just enjoying the entire scene as he fought the men. He let out a slight gasp as one of the men managed to stab his left arm. Jungkook pulled the knife out of his arm and decapitated 5 of the men that stood around him. Hastily he tied a cloth around his hand, before he attacked the remaining ten men. Jungkook threw the katana away because it was stuck in his sheath and drew out two guns as he shot everyone down.

"Wow, looks like I underestimated you strength, bunny" yerin told as she took out a pocket knife and started to play with it.

"You have absolutely no right to call me bunny anymore, now tell me where that bastard is," jungkook growled out as he clutched left arm which was slowly bleeding out.

"Hmm, he is waiting for you in the last floor but I will make sure you won't get there," yerin told as she threw the pen knife at jungkook but he just dodged it. Then both of them threw arms at each other.

Yerin tried to punch jungkook but he just caught her fist and crushed all the bones in it. Jungkook groaned as yerin managed to hit his bleeding arm but he quickly recovered and punched her with such force that she flew into the wall and the sword that was hanging there, pierced her skull.

Instead of wallowing in his sadness and betrayal, he ran up the staircase and went to the last floor. Jungkook took a deep breath as his hands rested on the cold metal handle and he opened the door.

A man in his fourties stood in the middle of the room, he gave jungkook a creepy smile as the boy entered the room and closed the door. Jungkook frowned as he realised that he had run out of weapons and would probably have to fight barehanded

"Oh my my my, finally I get to see my handsome son in person," the man exclaimed,"did you enjoy the surprise because I sure did. Seeing your ex friend die in front of you eyes must have been pleasant."

"Shut your idiotic bitchass mouth, you swine," jungkook growled out but his father just laughed.

"I think you want another surprise," jisung (*jungkook's father) told with a slight smirk, he knew that he was no match against jungkook's fists and the only way to probably defeat him was using his loved ones against him, then it will be easy to kill him. jisung didn't even expect Jungkook to make it alive till here but he did and now he could only use the two hidden cards up his sleeve.

"Lisa," jisung called out, he smirked as he saw jungkook's face pale, almost transluecent. Lisa, his pa came out and threw a bony man in front of Jungkook.

"Taeyang," Jungkook gasped as he fell onto his knees, Taeyang was barely alive, he looked extremely bony as if he hadn't been fed in days put together, blood was freely running out from a wound on his abdomen. Jungkook could feel tears running down his face.

"Taeyang, no don't leave me," Jungkook screamed but Taeyang wasn't waking up, slowly, slowly his chest stopped moving and jungkook let out a howl which carried years of pain and sadness. Jungkook's eyes turned from black to red as he lost his mind. He threw Lisa against the wall and she let out a scream as every single bone in her body broke and then she laid motionless in a pool of her own blood. He tauntingly walked up to his father who showed no fear because he wasn't scared of death.

"It's quite sad that you have to die when your world didn't but don't worry, I swear I will destroy everything that you have ever touched," Jungkook told with a creepy smile, he held his fist high in the air, just as he was going to crush his father, something which the man told made him stop and his eyes turned back to obsidian black.

"Look behind me, Jungkook," jisung told as he played the last card, Jungkook looked back and saw bomb and it would blast in 5 seconds. Jungkook's eyes immediately wandered around the room for any exit and to his luck there was a window but it would be a long way down which would probably kill him.

5

4

3

2

1

Jungkook threw himself out of the window as the entire parliament went down, the last thing he heard before the entire building went down was his father's evil laughter.

——————————

Last two chapters then this book is over.🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.😎😎😎😎😎😎