11

Hobi POV

After I finished packing my backpack, I went to the living room where everyone was waiting.

"Finally, took you long enough," jungkook said as he played some game on his phone, the boy wasn't even looking at me then how did he know that I came. Weird but handsome kid, i thought to myself.

"Had to get some sunscreen, sunshine," I told as I winked at him, he rolled his eyes and went to the garage.

"What ever, lets go to the garage," jungkook told as he went garage. When I entered the garage the first thing that caught my eye was that there were about 20 different black cars. Why would the kid need so many cars, even my dad doesnt even have that many cars even though he loves cars.

We got into a suv because there was 7 of us and jungkook was the driver. He started the van and started driving into the wild.

"Woah, this place is beautiful," jin commented as he looked at the snow clad mountains which were ahead of us.

"It would be even more beautiful if you were quiet," jungkook told as he smirked, his eyes were focused on the road, he was still in his tux for some reason. If he was going to celebrate his mother's death anniversary alone then why did he need to wear a tux? One day, I hope I will get answers.

3rd pov

The drove through the wild beauties of nature until they finally reached the church. The boys excluding jungkook were scared because there was a grave in front of the church, fog and mist covered the ground. The place was extremely dark because of the coverage which blocked the sun from shining its golden light here.

 The place was extremely dark because of the coverage which blocked the sun from shining its golden light here

 "Do you really have to go there," jimin told as he looked at jungkook, worried

"Yes, I will be back in 10 minutes. If I dont come back by then call yerin and leave the place," jungkook told in a monotone voice as he got of the car.

He walked through the graveyard and went to the doors of the church. He, himself was scared of the church because there were spirits here who wanted him dead but he had to do this to pay homage to mom or else he would feel incomplete and lash out with his psychotic mind. He took a shaky breath and opened the doors of the church, red light lit the dark, creepy corridors. He could hear the moans and wails of the spirits echo of the sacred walls, one spirit materialised in front of him. Jungkook gasped in horror as it was the first time they did this.

"Well, looks like my jungkookie came back. Lets play a bit, shall we," the spirit told as jungkook started to run through the corridors. The spirit however didnt move and just smirked.

Jungkook ran to the altar in the main church hall and joined his hands together and then started to pray. He touched his forehead against his mother's grave and then began to leave but two hands grabbed him and threw him againt the wall.

He groaned in pain as he held his bleeding forehead, all the spirits in the church started to materialise in front of his eyes. Some of them had missing hands, some had missing legs, some didnt even have an head. The army of spirits started to march in jungkook's direction but the boy just sprinted while pushing all the spirits of him. His head throbbed and his vision began to get blurrier as the spirits and him played the game of tag. Just as he was about to lose his consciousness he felt someone pull his hand and the next minute he was out of the god forsaken church. Before he could thank the person, everything became black and the last thing he felt was falling into the person's abnormally warm arms.