12

3rd pov

Hobi caught the bloody boy in his arms and went back to the car. Jin gasped in horror as he saw blood all over jungkook,

"How did it happen," Jin asked as he started tending to the boys wound with the first aid kit he packed.

"I don't know, just as I was about to open the church door, I saw Jungkook struggling so I just pulled him out of the church, however I saw a black hand," Hobi told as shivers went down his spine. Jin finished wrapping bandage over jungkook's wounds, most of them were only on his hands and legs so it was easy to bandage. His tux was slightly damaged but nothing major.

"We are still going to the beach right, because I don't want to go back to the house however cool it was," Taehyung told and Namjoon responded by getting into the drivers seat. Thank god there was a gps or they would have been lost for sure. Jin laid the unconscious boy on his lap as Namjoon began driving.

Taehyung and Jimin started playing gamed on their phones because their was nothing else they could, Jin on the other hand was having the time of his life by eating chips with one hand while the other one played with the silky strands of jungkook's hair. The others could only shoot occasional glares at Jin but Jin just stuck his tongue out and then went back to whatever he was doing.

The reached the beach around 4 pm. Their jaws dropped to the ground as they saw the scene, the water was shaded in different colours of blue depending on the depth, the receding waters near the golden sand was almost clear. Taehyung removed his sandals and sunk his big feet in the soft sand, the waters gently cleansed his feet. They heard a groan from the car and rushed over to Jungkook who was slowly waking.

"Where am I, is this heaven, are you angels sent down to receive my petty soul," the boy said as he slowly rubbed his eyes.

"Jungkook, thank you for calling us angels but you are still in earth, buddy," Jimin told.

Jungkook now fully awake blushed deep red in embarrassment of what he had just said, while the others cooed at his cuteness. Jin pinched jungkook's tomato red cheeks and started making baby noises.

"D-ont take it too far, Kim," Jungkook warned with a playful smirk, the redness from his cheeks had already dissipated.

"Apart from this, what happened at the church," Suga told as he looked at Jungkook with a worried face.

"The impossible, that is all. Anyways the beach is here, I don't know about you guys but I want to play," Jungkook told as he removed his jacket, shirt and pant, leaving him only in swimming trunks. His tattoos and muscular upper body made the hyungs drool a bit.(according to them, but in reality they were checking him out with a perverted look, but in the end of the day who wouldn't when he has a muscular body. I should stop there before I start writing like a pervert😇😅😂)

"Why do you wear swimming trunks under a suit," Jin told as started planning how he was going to change jungkook's dressing style in his mind.

"Whatever, grandpa. Try to catch me," Jungkook told as he tagged Jin and then started running away.

"You chose the wrong grandpa to mess with, pretty boy," jin yelled as he started chasing Jungkook. Everyone started runnning away from Jin, but jin's main objective was to catch Jungkook which he did in the most touchy way possible. Jungkook was hiding behind a palm tree and looking out for Jin but what he didn't know was that Jin was right behind him. Jin jumped on Jungkook and latched his legs around the latter's waist and hands around his neck.

"Jin hyung, you could have just tagged me," Jungkook whined and tried to shake Jin off but failed. The other's were just staring at Jinkook with jealousy evident in their eyes.

"Why does he get to keep on touching Jungkook and not me," Jimin told while pouting.

"You will get to touch him the day you get your jams and height, Mochi," Namjoon said.

"You have till three to run away or I will hit you," Jimin warned.

"What, you mean hit my knees," Namjoon sneered and Jimin just slumped against the sand in defeat. Jungkook came back with Jin still clinging on his back.

"What is Jin hyung's weakness, hyung," Jungkook said as he groaned.

"Jin, I just saw an alpaca behind you," Suga told. Jin immediately got off jungkook's back and ran to find the imaginary alpaca.

"Thank you, you know you guys aren't that bad as I expected," Jungkook told as he smiled a bit.

"You know, we are sorry for what happened," Hobi told genuinely.

"Yeah, I know. The past is in the past right, how about lets start anew," Jungkook told as he held his hand out but just as Namjoon was going to shake his hand, Jin hyung came and stood protectively in front of Jungkook.

"There was no alpaca, you idiots and plus the fetus is mine," Jin told and Jungkook chuckled at his silliness, the hyungs groaned as mama Jin acted up.

"Whatever, I am hungry. I want to eat and plus Jin haunt this is my revenge," Jungkook told as hopped on Jin hyung's back.

"Wrong move, Jungkook. Now he wont let you off," Jimin told, Jungkook just sighed in defeat and rested his head on the older's shoulder and then began sleeping.

"He must really be tired," Taehyung told as he admired the sleeping boy.

"Enough, admiring my baby and lets eat food, I am starving, losers," Jimin told and they went to the van to get some snacks