25

"Jungkook, wake up, wakey up. Baby, wake up," Suga told as he tried to wake the sleeping boy until he had an evil idea (is it just me or does everyone have an evil idea when they try to wake up jungkook😏), he started to tickle jungkook's nipples. Jungkook woke up with a start as suga had a victorious smile on his face.

"Didn't know I had to tickle your nipples to wake you up, baby boy," suga told and jungkook pouted.

"No one asked you, grandpa," jungkook grumbled as he slipped off from the bed.

"You are making me look like as if I am a pedophile," suga told.

"Whatever, I need to eat, where is jin hyung when you need him," jungkook murmured as he wore his black bunny slippers and went out of the room while suga went back to sleep. The only reason why he woke up jungkook was because it was almost 6 in the evening or otherwise he would have just preferred to cuddle jungkook and sleep, peacefully.

"Jin hyung, where are you," jungkook called out and as if on cue, jin came out from where he was and was now standing in front of jungkook.

"What do you want, jungkookie," jin asked as he slightly touched the small cut that was on jungkook's face.

"Hyung, I want food," jungkook told as his stomach let out a loud roar and jin laughed at the embarrassed boy. Jin guided jungkook into the kitchen and made him sit on one of the stools.

"So what do you want," jin asked as he got a couple of utensils, jungkook thought of a numerous amount of dishes which he could ask jin to cook but settled on carbonara.

"Hyung, can you cook carbonara," jungkook asked as he rested his head on the kitchen table, he was still tired and wanted to sleep, so he did the only reasonable thing in this situation.

He slept.

"Ok, jungkook, what else do you want," jin asked but got no response because of already deep in sleep. He turned back to see a cute jungkook sleeping with his mouth parted slightly, jin smiled fondly to himself before going back to cook the carbonara.

One hour later.

"Jungkook, wake up, the carbonara is done," jin told as he slightly shook jungkook's body. Jungkook groaned as he slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to the glow of jin's world wide handsome face.

"Hyung, why are you glowing, is it pregnancy glow," jungkook asked slightly panicked, he was still half asleep and unable to think straight.

"Jungkook, wake up and I am not pregnant," jin told as he blushed a light shade of pink, jungkook was finally wide awake and he blushed fifty shades of red as he realized what he just said.

"Hyung, I am sorry for calling you pregnant," jungkook told as he scratched his neck in embarrassment.

"Its ok, but first eat your food before it becomes cold," jin told in his famous motherly tone. Jungkook quickly ate up because he remembered that he had something important to attend to.

"Thank you, jin hyung for the food, I have to go upstairs for some important work so dont you or any of the members come upstairs," jungkook told in a serious tone, jin nodded his head and jungkook left to go upstairs.

Jungkook took a deep breath as he stood in front of a big golden door, with shaky hands he opened it revealing..........................