28

"What do you mean by 'take your lives'," a small, cute boy asked from the crowd, jungkook mentally face palmed himself.

"I will tell you what it means little boy, can you please come here," jungkook told nicely to the boy, a villager screamed for the boy to come back but the boy walked towards jungkook.

Jungkook crouched down to the boy's level and traced his finger on the boy's chubby cheeks before stabbing him repeatedly.

"That is what it means, little idiot," jungkook said as he tossed the little boy aside, all the villagers began screaming and panicking. The fire had spread more because one of the villagers accidentally poured more kerosene instead of water.

A couple of bulky men came in front of jungkook and stood in fighting stances in front of jungkook but jungkook remained unamused.

"You really want to fight, cunts. Fine, I will take your asses to hell," jungkook told, the men yelled before they all pounced on jungkook but jungkook just threw them off him and they went flying off in different directions. Three of them died on the spot as the fell on spikes of the wall.

Jungkook walked over to the other two men that were also pretty injured,"hope I see you in hell then," jungkook told before breaking both of the men's necks.

He saw a small family huddled against a house, picking his knife from the ground he walked over to them.

"Well, well, what do we have here," jungkook told as he stood in front of the family.

"Please do what ever you want with us but dont harm my child," the women pleaded as she held onto a small boy's hand.

"Whatever," jungkook told as he rolled his eyes, he stabbed the man then the women. The small boy started crying as he saw his parent's dead bodies in front of him.

"Mommy, daddy, please wake up," the boy cried as he held onto his mother's limp hand.

"Little one, do you want to go where your mommy and daddy are," jungkook asked in mock care, the boy nodded his head and jungkook threw the boy against the wall with such force that he could hear the boy's skull crack.

Jungkook smirked in satisfaction as he walked away from the place, he went to the middle of the village and began to kill whoever came close to him.

After half an hour, there was piles of bodies everywhere, fire everywhere as all the huts were burnt down, blood was splattered everywhere, against the ashes of the huts, grass, literally everywhere.

Jungkook himself didnt look that great, his white hospital gown was stained with blood, his face had a couple of splotches of blood also, his bare feet were muddy, the knife in his right hand had blood dripping from it.

Jungkook gasped as the psychopath part of him went away and returned back to himself, his eyes went black to their normal black colour, they were no more shining red in colour.

His hand started to shake as the knife dropped from his hands, he dropped to his knees. He started to sob as he knelt down in front of a small boy with blood running down his forehead.

"Please, wake up, wake up," jungkook screamed but the boy didnt even budge.

"Please, just wake up," jungkook said while sobbing, whatever he tried the boy didnt move a bit.

Within couple of minutes the police surrounded him with their guns pointing towards jungkook.

"Sir, please put your hands in the air, you are under arrest for murdering an entire village," one of the officers told, jungkook slowly got up from the ground with his hands in the air.

"Nifty, secure the monster- sorry, murderer," the policeman told, jungkook felt his cheeks dampen again when he heard the policeman call him a monster.

I am really monster, jungkook thought to himself before the entire world went black as the policeman injected something into his neck and he fell onto the ground.

End of flashback

"They put me in a high security prison because they were scared that I would turn into a psychopath and kill people again. G-dragon got me out of prison 5 days later and I accepted the job offer because I had nothing else left," jungkook finished, his cheeks were wet with tears.

"Hyung, i promise i had no control over myself, i really didnt mean to kill those people," jungkook told.

"Its ok, jungkook that is know in the past, you have to move on with the present," jin told as he rubbed a comforting hand on jungkook's back, jungkook leaned his head on jin's shoulder.

"Hyung, i dont think you get it. Their spirits have been haunting me ever since, they are hell bent on killing me, hyung. I was lucky enough to get a priest to trap them in the church but one of them escaped and bit me in the neck," jungkook said.

"Is that why you went to the church," jin asked as his fingers slightly brushed jungkook's neck wound and jungkook flinched a bit.

"Yes, hyung, I go to the church to make sure that the spirits are still over there but lately they have been getting more powerful. They are able to materialise now which means that they can hurt me, kill me if they escape the church or if I go there without protection," jungkook told.

"Is there any way you can contain them," jin asked but jungkook just sadly shook his head.

"The priest died 5 months ago, I might be able to do it but only if I had any knowledge on rituals, I am sleepy, hyung," jungkook told as he closed his eyes and within couple of minutes he was asleep. Jin peered over his shoulder and saw jungkook fast asleep on his shoulder

Jin gently carried jungkook to their room and laid him on the bed. Wrapping an arm around jungkook's waist and brought him close to his chest.

"How did an angel like you get tangled with the devil," jin murmured before he slept off.

—————————-

Decided to make jungkook the bad guy for once but dont worry because he is still a good guy. 🤪.