10

3rd POV

Jin woke up exactly at the crack of dawn, I mean what else did you expect because in the end of the day he is the mom of the group. He smiled as Jungkook was still sleeping in his arms, how much ever he just wanted to sleep back in the bed and cuddle with the boy, he also had 5 other idiots to take care of.

He got up from the bed and got ready. After getting ready, he took some money and went to the grocery shop nearby with namjoon who was surprisingly awake. They both bought some pancake mix and syrup and then went back to the house. Everyone else in the house has gotten up except for Jungkook and were currently at the table waiting for food.

Jin went to the kitchen and started cooking while the other members were discussing something at the table,

"Hyungs, we are going to the beach today," taehyung said with a Lenny face, everyone just stared at him as if he was crazy.

"Don't forget it is jungkook's mother's death anniversary today," jimin told.

"Oh yeah, he was super drunk yesterday and was also clinging to jin hyung like a koala,' hobi told while secretly killing jin in his brain.

Jin brought the pancakes to the dining table and everyone started digging in then all of a sudden they heard someone walking down the staircase. They all turned and saw Jungkook walking with his eyes closed to the dining table. Everyone stared at the boy as he sat down and then his face fell into the layer of thick whipping cream on the pancake. With a jolt Jungkook woke up with an moustache and beard of whipping cream.

"Why am I here and not the bed," he asked in a groggy voice.

"You were sleep walking and no one had the guts to wake you up because you were too cute," Jimin told with a smirk.

"Don't make me get angry this early in the morning, park midget," Jungkook told in a slightly angry voice.

"Or what are you going to do, mr.psycho," Jimin asked.

"I will kill you," Jungkook's eyes began to turn crimson red. Everyone in the table except for Jimin seemed to be scared.

"Jungkook, did you forget that you have to protect us and not harm us," Jimin told with a victorious smile, Jungkook grumbled under his breath and his eyes returned to their normal colour.

"I am going to clean this of my face and Jin hyung save me some of this pancakes," after Jungkook left, everyone glared at jimin,

"What was that, we almost got killed," suga scolded.

"Don't worry, hyung. After you all slept, I googled about his condition and the only way to lessen it because it cant be cured is to put it under control. That is why angered him and then made him control his anger just to check if it works and it does," jimin told.

"But what if it didnt work, he could've killed us all," namjoon asked.

"Then we have the injections right, hyung jungkook protects us but there is no one but us to protect jungkook from him self," jimin told, everyone nodded their heads.

Jungkook came down from the stair case and sat on one of the chairs," why are you wearing a tux," taehyung asked as he eyed jungkook up and down, he wore a black trench coat, black button up shirt and black formal pants.

"I have to go somewhere plus we have to go to the beach because I promised you, so we are leaving in an hour, we have only one stop because I need to go somewhere," jungkook said as he scoffed down two pancakes in one gulp.

"Slow down, if you want more just ask instead of stuffing it," jin told while pushing some more pancakes to Jungkook.

"Not my fault they are so delicious, it is your fault," jungkook said while pointing the fork with pancakes towards Jin while chewing. Jin slapped his head as Jungkook kept on scarfing down all the pancakes. Taehyung and jimin went upstairs to pack their back pack.

Jimin POV

"It is too obvious that Jungkook is going to the church to celebrate his mother's death and anniversary then why is he hiding it after knowing that we know his plans," I asked tae as soon as we reached our room.

"I don't know but it feels like as if he is hiding something from us,"

——
Decided to publish the new book after the taekook book is done