5

Jungkook POV

Today was the first day of college and I was suffering a hangover from last night. I groaned and flopped back into the bed but Kai, my wolf jumped on me and started licking my face, I hugged him hoping that he will give up and sleep with me but instead he put me on his back and dropped me in the bathroom. Weird but useful wolf. I brushed my teeth, took a bath and then wore something that yerin and Taeyang had picked for me last night after our small get together.

 I brushed my teeth, took a bath and then wore something that yerin and Taeyang had picked for me last night after our small get together

(This what he wore. I dont understand the people who say that bts look like girls or that they have feminine bodies especially jungkook and jimin, they seriously need to get their eyes checked because if this is a feminine body or girly look, tell me your address and I will come to your house with a thousand ways to kill you.😇)

I put my school books, pens, guns and knives into my school bag.

The door bell rang, I went and opened the door, my noisy team burst in and yerin hugged me while taeyang kissed me all over my face.

"Dude, that is gross and plus you have a girlfriend," I told in a disgusted voice while wiping all the saliva from my face, just how many things have to put their saliva on me, first my wolf then taeyang.

"I dont mind infact let me also kiss you," yerin told with a teasing face.

"Do you want a ride or not," I asked them and they shook their heads. I went to the kitchen and took a slice of uncooked bread but was stopped by yerin.

"Are you really going to have that," she asked with a concerned face.

"You are right, I should not have this," I put the bread down and drank a little bit of wine, yerin just slapped her head and then pulled me to the garage where taeyang was waiting.

We climbed into the mercedes with me as the driver because they believe that only single people should drive, what kind of shit is that.

"Remember to keep an eye out for Kang Daniel and observe each step he takes because he is in your class," I warned them and they nodded.

Taeyang gave us an ear piece and told us that was how we were going to communicate. We reached the school within ten minutes, students were already there especially 6 students who I vowed never to fall into their traps anymore.

We all climbed out of the car and went into the school. My first period only began at 9 am so I slept under the tree because I was super tired and still a little bit drunk.

After half and hour

I groaned as I got up from my sleeping position, checking my watch, it read, 9:20.

Shit.

I finally reached my class after running through those endless hallways.

"Hello, my name is jungkook and where is my seat," I asked the old lady who was supposedly the teacher.

"Mr. jeon you are late, go to detention after lunch." My blood started to boil, who has detention on the first day of school, no one.

"Listen, you old witch. Just tell me where my seat is or I will decapitate your head," I growled, the lady gulped.

" you will sit next to Min Yoongi, raise your hand min Yoongi," my eyes narrowed down to the bastard who just raised his hands, he looked a bit scared but I couldnt care less.

I made my way to the seat but some other bastard decided to touch me so, I caught his hand. And twisted it," if you ever touch me again, I will make sure you will never have kids," I growled and then sat next to the biggest ass of all time.

Suga POV

I gulped as Jungkook made his way to me, he looked a lot different from when we last saw him, he had piercings, tattoos and looked more handsome and fit. I usually am not scared of anyone but his eyes itself made me lose my shit.

He sat down next me then whispered," I am back,"

—————

Sorry for the short chapter, I really am not happy with this chapter at all. Something is missing but I dont know what it is.🤧😢