4

Lisa POV
I was waiting in the school for Jungkook but he didnt come, so later in the day I called him but he didnt pick up. Weird.

Jungkook POV

I woke up and started to get ready to go to school but when I went to the kitchen my jaw dropped down to the floor.

My mom was being stabbed again and again by my dad, blood kept on seeping from her stomach, so I pushed my dad off her and took a broken beer bottle and stabbed him the same way he did to mom. Tears ran uncontrollably as I plunged the bottle in and out of his gut.

One stab for treating us horribly

Two for killing my mom

Three for abusing us

Then the body went limp and reality crashed upon me, I had just stabbed my dad and my mom was dead also I am pretty sure the police will be after me. I went to my mom and sobbed onto her dead body, held her hands hoping that she would wake up and hug me like how she used to do, tell me everything is ok but she never woke up.

I burned my fathers body, hoping he would go to hell and be forever punished because what he did was a sin but even I have committed a sin.
I took the knives and cut my wrists, waiting for death and I fell to the floor, unconscious but only after the police and the ambulance entered the run down apartment of my family. I closed my eyes and slowly let go of my life, there was no reason to live now,

I had no family
Only one friend
No love
No home
Nothing

Absolutely nothing to live for.

One week later

Bts POV

The entire school knew that Jungkook had attempted suicide, the principal got to know about we had done and had suspended everyone in the grade for a about a week and gave us a lot of homework. We felt guilty because we didnt know he would go to this length. Hopefully when he comes back to school, we can apologize and become his friends for real this time, he was not that bad of a friend anyway.

Today was the first day of school since the suspension and we were waiting near the gate for Jungkook but he never came.

Jungkook POV

The bright lights blinded me as I opened my eyes, I found myself in a hospital with a nurse looking at me eagerly.

"Mr. jeon, you have been in coma for one week, by tomorrow you will be discharged," with that she left.

I removed my hospital gown when I was sure no one was there and looked at myself in the mirror, what I saw shocked me.

I was no more fat but muscular, my eye colour was black instead of brown, I was also a bit taller and all the acne from my face was gone, in short I was looking like a handsome young man. I quickly wore the hospital gown as the door opened revealing a middle aged man.

"Mr.jeon, am I right," he asked

"Yes, that is me. Do you know why I am like this?"

"Mr. Jeon do not panic. You are in you're own body, the only thing we did to you was to remove the acne on your face , the rest you did by yourself,"

"Are you telling me that I became muscular, turned my eye color black, grew a few inches taller and became handsome all by myself plus why is my voice deep now,"

"Yes, you had your growth spurt and matured while you were in coma," I was shocked because I could not believe I changed so much while I was in coma. I looked at my wrists and saw white scars on them." What happened? Where are my parents?" I screamed.