26

He opened it revealing dead corpses hung on the wall along with weapons, the floor was decorated with drops of crimson red blood and glass pieces. Jungkook wore his lab coat and covered his mouth and nose with a handkerchief because the smell of rotting corpses was too strong.

I really should bury or burnt hem, jungkook thought to himself as he scrunched his nose in disgust.

He closed the door quietly and started to walk through the hallway of the unfortunate or that is what he liked to call it. Each corpse in this hallway has a different story on how they lived and how they were killed by jungkook

Depending on certain factors, they were arranged, the less deserving and the people who had killed innocent people were towards the end of the hall and the innocent that were killed are near the door.

One will ask why is jungkook keeping the murdered bodies of innocent, well because it was jungkook who had killed them because they must have gotten in the way or thay had helped the wrong side for some reason.

He quickly went to the room at the end of the hallway where he kept all his laboratory experiments and technology stuff. There was a corpse on a dissection table to the right of him, he took some acid and mixed it with another acid before pouring it on rotting corpse.

It finally works, jungkook thought as the flesh of the corpse burned away, leaving only the pearly white bones. He smiled to himself as this acid was going be used as an weapon for him. It was actually jungkook's hobby to invent new weapons and especially at a time like this when he needs one.

Before leaving the room, he removed his gloves and lab coat then exited the room. Everything was fine until he saw something which he tried to forget about.

His breath hitched as he stopped in front of another golden door, what was behind the door was jungkook's biggest secret, a secret which yerin and taeyang also knew because they also there. A tear slipped out from his eye as his hand caressed the cold metal of the door handle. His breathing became uneven as he slowly opened the door.

He peered into the room, the walls here were painted with the blood of the unfortunate victims of the "incident", pictures of jungkook during the incident were hung all over the wall, a pile of rotting corpses was near the corner of the room. There was a boy with extremely pale skin, playing with a ball.

"Who are you," jungkook asked as his breath became quicker.

"Sins dont go unpunished, jungkook," the boy told as he looked up, jungkook muffled his scream as the boy had tears of blood running down his fear.

"Who are you," jungkook told as fear gathered in his nerves, the boy stood up and started to walk in jungkook's direction.

"I am one of your victims, jungkookie. Dont you remember me, the boy who was pleading you not to kill his parents. Do you not remember that you threw me against the wall, the impact breaking my skull," the boy told, jungkook hit the wall and gulped as the boy came closer and closer.

"I wasn't myself, i didn't mean to do it," jungkook cried out but the boy just chuckled as if he was amused.

"Do you remember that you killed thousands of people, men, women even children. Do you remember the amount of blood that was shed for absolutely no reason, do you remember how much we begged you not to kill us," the boy screamed in an almost demonic voice, the boy caged jungkook against the wall and whispered into his ear.

"Do you remember that I vowed to kill you," the boy whispered, jungkook screamed jin's name as the boy bared his sharp teeth and brought his mouth close to jungkook's throat.

Jungkook felt his lungs burning as if they were on fire, his breathing failed him as the boy's teeth slightly bit into his neck. The last thing he saw before he blacked out was jin entering the room with a scared face, he muttered something before blackness swallowed his vision.

I'm sorry.

———

Writing 6 books had driven me crazy, 😔😢😭😩😫😞☹️🙁😕😟😔🤧😶😰☠️💀👺.

I got the idea of the pale boy after watching the grudge 3 at midnight yesterday.

Warning: don't watch the grudge with earphones on because the voice of the grudge is pretty creepy. I did it yesterday and it was not ear pleasing.