43

Jungkook ran through the never ending halls of hell, blood was spattered all over the floor and was slowly creeping up to jungkook as he ran. Jungkook let out a bloodcurdling scream as something pierced his back, he dropped to his knees as the blood pooled around his knees. Black vines wrapped themselves over jungkook till his neck so he could see the show that would be put on.

He gasped as man appeared a couple of feet in front of him, blood dripping off from his inhumanly features, blood red eyes and blond hair stained with blood at its tips.

"Who are you," Jungkook stuttered out as fear enveloped him. The man didn't answer and instead he crouched down to jungkook's level and rubbed some blood on jungkook's face. He got out a weird liquid from the pocket out of his trench coat and forced it into jungkook's mouth but Jungkook just spat it on the strange man's face.

"I asked WHO ARE YOU," Jungkook half yelled but the man just smirked at him as he put his mouth near Jungkook's ear. Jungkook slightly shivered as the man started to kiss and lick his ear.

"Stop it," Jungkook told as he started to become uncomfortable, he hated people touching his ear because he was super sensitive over there but the man didn't stop as his hand ghosted on jungkook's back. Jungkook let out a scream as the man pressed the dagger on his back even closer.

"I am someone," the man told and then he broke jungkook's neck.

Jungkook gasped as he woke up, sweat dripped from his forehead and soaked into his shirt. He calmed down after sometime, his wolf who had woken up because of the noise immediately put his head on Jungkook. The boy smiled as he stroked his wolf's fur, no matter what happened his wolf always seemed to be there for him, he wouldn't know what to do without him.

"Come on, boy, lets get some food," Jungkook told and the wolf immediately got off and went to the kitchen. Jungkook looked at Suga who was still sleeping on the couch before also going into the kitchen. The cake was still there with only a small piece missing so Jungkook immediately cut a piece of it and began eating but only after he got his wolf some meat from the cabinet.

Jimin who had also been awake, came down and was fairly surprised to see Jungkook awake and eating a cake especially on weekend.

"Morning, birthday boy," Jungkook told as he momentarily looked up before diving back into the cake.

"Why is everyone eating the cake but me," Jimin slightly whined as he finally took a slice of the cake and ate it.

"Let's go somewhere. Just you and me," Jungkook told, ignoring jimin's question and the boy immediately nodded his head.

"Then take a shower then lets go," Jungkook told as he got up.

"I already took a bath," Jimin told as he smiled as wide as goofy.

"Then let me take a bath," Jungkook told as he weirdly eyed Jimin before going to the bathroom and he quickly took a bath and wore a black shirt and black pants.