23

"Jungkook, where is this place you speak of," namjoon asked jungkook.

"Hyung, dont worry we are almost there, just a couple of more kilometres then we will reach," Jungkook told as if walking a couple of kilometres for food is a normal thing. Namjoon was super tired that he just wanted to sit and sleep anywhere because they have been walking for the past couple of..................... minutes. Jungkook eyed Namjoon warily then looked back at kai who was trying to chase butterflies, a couple of people shot them weird looks, some of lust especially to jungkook because of what he was wearing.

"You know, i lied, the place is actually right in front of us," jungkook told, namjoon looked ahead and saw a small restaurant called," paws and food." It looked like a decent place, the building was pink in colour, there were cute signs hung outside, a couple of people were already there and playing with their dogs.

"wow, didnt know you like to go to cute places, Emo kid," namjoon told playfully, jungkook hit his chest and the latter pretended to be hurt. Jungkook rolled his eyes as the crazy hyung started to make incoherent noises.

"Come on, and don't embarrass me when we are inside," jungkook told.

"As if I will, infact i think you will embarrass me because it clearly is a restaurant for dogs and not wolves,"

"Dogs and wolves look almost alike, you know," jungkook told defensively. Both the boys entered the restaurant and found a table with a good view of the surroundings. Jungkook ordered banana milk, macaroni, pancakes and French toast, namjoon ordered waffles and for kai, he got sheep meat.

"How do you eat so much but still stay super fit," namjoon asked the marvellous being in front of him.

"I work out, remember," jungkook said as he stated a fact that was pretty obvious but namjoon pretended as if he didnt he hear that because he was super embarrassed after asking the question which he already knew the answer to. Instead of looking at jungkook he decided to look at kai as if he was the most interesting thing in the world, kai didn't bother to meet namjoon's gaze because he was way too busy eating the sheep meat which laid ever so delicious in front of him, it was like a siren calling out to him.

"Namjoon hyung, namjoon hyung, namjoooooon hyuuuuuung," jungkook whined out as namjoon broke his gaze away from the wolf.

"Yes," he asked.

Jungkook smirked evilly at namjoon and then said," do you have a crush on my wolf? You know, i will gladly set you up with him and please let me be your wedding planner," namjoon's eyes widened at jungkook's comment.

"No no no no, I dont have a crush on your wolf," namjoon told hurriedly, jungkook laughed at his flustered state but it was like music to namjoon's ears. He prayed to the angel for more blessings like this.

"Then who do you have crush on then," jungkook told teasingly,now it was namjoon who smirked this time, he looked around and made sure no one was seeing, to his relief everyone was outside while the staff were in the kitchen which meant there was no one in the restaurant at the moment.

Jungkook looked at namjoon confusedly as the latter got up from his seat and stood right next to jungkook's chair.

"You dont know what you do to me," namjoon told seductively before he smashed his lips onto jungkook's. To his luck, jungkook kissed back, but the the kiss didnt last long as someone else entered the restaurant, making both namjoon and jungkook pull away almost immediately.

"Why did you kiss me," jungkook told as namjoon sat back in his seat.

"Isn't it obvious that you are my crush or that you seem to be all of our crushes,"

"All of you like me," jungkook said as he gulped, things escalated a bit too fast. Jungkook also liked all of them but it was a bit hard to be in a relationship with 6 other people especially with his work. His life would always be in danger and he could die any day, and he didnt want to drag the people he loved down to the depths of hell where he lay.

"Yeah, you know what, how about you take your time because it might take a little bit time to digest all of this and lets talk about something else," namjoon told, jungkook shook his head, relieved that he didnt have to talk about it now but he knew that it was an inevitable conversation which he soon would have to discuss with all the members.

The waiter assembled all their food and both of the boys thanked him then the waiter left.

"Wow, that is sooo much food. How are you going to eat everything," namjoon told as he eyed the portions of the food.

"This is actually less than what I normally eat," jungkook told as he rubbed his nape in embarrassment, it was true that he this was actually below what he usually ate when he came to restaurants.

"You cant blame me. If you work out as much as me then you wouldnt be embarrassed about how much you eat," jungkook told with a pout, namjoon just pinched  the younger's cheeks because he was just too cute.

Half an hour later

They paid the bill and left the restaurant but this time namjoon was holding jungkook's hand and jungkook's other hand held kai's leash. As they went closer and closer to the house jungkook felt something off and almost as if on cue, 5 men clad in black leather clothes with katanas jumped out of nowhere and surrounded the duo.

"Namjoon hyung, go inside the house at the count of three and dont come out until I tell you," jungkook told seriously and namjoon nodded his head in fear, Jungkook reassuringly squeezed the namjoon's hands, indicating that everything would be alright. Jungkook let go off kai's leash and the wolf ran away but came back after a couple of moments with a knife in his mouth.

The men looked a bit nervous as jungkook pointed his knife at them.

One

Two

Three.

"Namjoon, go now," jungkook shouted, namjoon ran inside the house then all of a sudden the gate closed, separating the men, kai and jungkook from namjoon and the house, namjoon looked at jungkook with worry evident in his eyes then he ran inside the house.

Jungkook's attention turned back to the men, his wolf bared his teeth and growled.

Lets play, shall we, father, jungkook thought as his midnight black eyes turned red in colour and then both jungkook and his wolf attacked.

———————————————————-

If I had to choose between cinnamon roll and doughnut, I would choose cinnamon roll because it has been over 2 years since I had it but doughnut it has only been 3 months. My situation is hopeless because I haven't eaten anything else but healthy food with the exception of banana bread in the past three months. God save me.

That was random but I like it.😭🧐😉😏.🤬.🤯.🥵.😤.