15

How in the earth did this book come to #1 IN BTSXJJK. Thank you all for supporting this book and also check out my new book," broken," it is also a btsxjjk fanfic.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Jungkook, are you ready because this task is crucial, only people like me can do this. So are you ready," jin asked while standing like a soldier. Jungkook clenched his jaw and nodded his head with sincerity evident in his eyes, jin picked the sharp knife off the counter with passion burning through his entire body. He pointed the knife steadily at the target —

"Jin hyung, stop acting like you are going kill someone and jungkook dont worry it is just cooking, I dont know why jin hyung creates all this drama. But for now, I will not be parting with this couch just to deal with his drama,"Yoongi said while rolling his eyes then going back to sleep.

"Jungkook, dont listen to him, this is a piece of art. Cooking is art, now first bring the flour to me," jin told and jungkook went to the cupboard and took the flour bag out. On his way back he lost his balance and fell down, some flour come out of the bag and covered his body. Jin tried to conceal his laughter and picked the bag of flour off the boy, jungkook got up and rubbed his butt which was paining. Jin couldnt believe that this boy, the best fighter or something couldnt carry a bag of flour without dropping it.

"It's ok, atleast try to crack some eggs," jin told and passed the boy some eggs to crack.

"How do you crack eggs," jungkook asked while scratching his hair full of flour in embarrassment. Jin silently cooed at the boy because right now their were smudges of flour on his face, his previously raven black hair was white in colour, his black shirt and shorts also had flour on them.

"Simple, gently knock the egg on the counter until a crack forms then open the egg with the help of the crack," jin told ( I dont know how to explain the process of cracking an egg so forgive me for this vague explanation). Jungkook gently cracked the egg ( atleast that is what he thought) against the Italian marble counter and the egg broke in his hands.

" what the fuck," jungkook cursed as the yolk splattered all over his face, hands and shirt. Jin took a towel off the rack and gently cleaned all the yolk off the boy.

"That is why you should never hit an egg against a hard counter," jin told as he started to remove all the yolk of the latter's face.

"Hyung, I did in fact lightly, gently tap the egg against the counter but it had other plans. What should I do now," jungkook told while jin cracked the eggs on his own.

"How about you wash up while I cook. I promise when we go back to the house, I will teach you how to cook," jin told.

"No, I will teach him. I am obviously the better cook," Yoongi told while getting up from the couch.

"When did you wake up, I thought you would never part with the couch then why are you getting up. Plus I am the better cook because the last time you tried to cook, you ended up sleeping," jin told in a matter-of-a-fact tone.

"Dude, that was one time and by the way I parted with my couch because I found someone else more interesting," Yoongi told while winking at jungkook but it went unnoticed because the boy was currently trying to remove the flour and yolk from his hair.

"Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, I am going to take a bath, I am way too dirty," jungkook told as he managed to get his hands tangled with his t-shirt (dont even ask me what he was doing because I dont know), quick peeks of his muscular upper body made the hyungs mouths drool. (I swear I am innocent- or atleast I thought I was 😏).