17

Jungkook walked into the building with BTS behind him. Yerin and taeyang who were waiting in front of the entrance, joined jungkook.

"Bunny, you know the defense minister hates you, right," yerin told discreetly in jungkook's ear.

"He hates me because I arrested his son but what did you expect me to do when he was selling drugs," jungkook told while looking forward.

Jungkook, yerin, taeyang and bts sat in their designated seats at the round table, there were ministers of different departments present with the defense minister sitting at the head of the table. Jungkook's boss, g-dragon was sitting at the other end of the table.

"Let's begin the meeting. Since each of us know each other, we can skip the introductions and get straight to the point. Please tell us the situation, g-dragon," the defense minister told.

"We are expecting an attack-" g-dragon started to talk but jungkook interrupted.

"Sorry, to interrupt but I believe someone is recording this meeting and I know exactly who it is," jungkook told as he got up from his seat and stood in front of one of the police officers. The police guy looked at jungkook with a scared face as he removed the recording device from the guards ear. Jungkook took the device in his hand and crushed it, he took the guard's gun out and shot him in the head.

"Someone take this body and dump it some where, we cant have any spies here," jungkook told as he made his way back to his seat. Bts were scared and were about to shit in their pants where as in the other officials looked like as if it was normal to kill a person.

"Continue boss," jungkook told.

"As I was saying, we are expecting an attack during world peace from the Jeon mafia group. The rule is that no security guard should be present in or 5 km around the parliament, so we have decided to send jeon jungkook, yerin and taeyang, undercover as the representatives of different companies," jungkook's boss finished.

"And how are we sure that jeon jungkook is not working with his father," the defense minister questioned with a smirk.

"How are we sure that you are not working with my dad because in the end of the day, no one knew that your son would be involved in drugs, what makes you different. Plus I have already vowed to kill my dad or else I would die, and why would I give my life up like that," jungkook told as reclined against the velvet couch. The defense minister looked baffled and remained silent, jungkook smirked to himself as he saw the minister's reaction.

"Lets us get back onto the plan now. We have to position guards 5 km away from the parliament, if the attack isn't stopped by then, after that jungkook, yerin and taeyang would be are only line of defense. Their job would be to protect the officials and kill the mafia," g dragon told.

"So, jungkook, yerin and taeyang train hard, every guard should also train hard, intels should get as much as information as possible. We have only two weeks, so lets not lose any lives. The meeting is commenced," the defense minister told as he got up from his seat. Everyone slowly started to leave the auditorium.

"Wait here, I will come back," jungkook told bts as he left to meet the defense minister. Yerin and taeyang were about to follow but jin pulled the couple back.

"How many people has he killed," jimin asked in a frightened voice, they knew that jungkook killed people but they didnt expect it to be this gruesome.

" I dont know because I lost count, but he has killed a lot of people," yerin told as if was the most normal thing.

"But what happens if they have families," taehyung asked.

"They should have thought about that before they joined hands with his dad. He wont kill people who dont deserve it," taeyang told.

"But that is inhumane, he is a monster,"namjoon told in horror.

Yerin and taeyang froze as they saw jungkook standing from a distance with a frown, by now there was no one except for them left in the stadium.

"I know that is fucking inhumane but you didnt need to remind me off that, namjoon. Is this what you guys planned, to suck up to me but talk behind my back. I really thought you guys changed," jungkook told in a sickly sweet voice. Bts turned around in horror just to see jungkook with ruby red eyes, black veins were visible in his throat region.

"Jungkook, they didnt mean it, right," yerin asked frantically. Bts quickly nodded their heads.

"Still sucking up because you fuckers are fucking scared that you might lose your bitch ass life," jungkook sneered. He walked closer and closer to the scared boy, just as he was about to hit taehyung, yerin threw jungkook into the wall.

"Jungkook, get a grip of yourself," yerin yelled with tears running down her face. Jungkook stood up and punched yerin on her face, her mouth started bleeding. He kicked namjoon's legs and he fell to the floor. Jungkook punched namjoon's face, blood started coming out of his nose. Taeyang pushed jungkook off namjoon and the latter fell to the ground, he smirked as he looked at taeyang and in a quick flask he jumped off from the floor and kicked taeyang in the gut. Before jungkook could attack again, yerin injected the fluid into his body.

His eyes turned back to their normal color, he shakily raised his hand and asked," did I hurt you, I am really sorry, I didnt meant to. I had no control over myself," his eyes met yerin's and she gasped because his eyes held fear, jungkook was scared of himself, that was his greatest fear,"Am I really a monster."

"No, bunny. You are not a monster, you are the best bunny in the world," yerin told, before jungkook could respond, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fainted in yerin's arms.

Taeyang got up from the ground while clutching his stomach," what the fuck were you thinking, calling him a monster. He has no choice but to kill those people. He only kills the people who harm the innocent, he has never killed a person for fun," he yelled.

"I didnt mean to say it," namjoon told with a guilty face. All their work for jungkook to trust them was thrown down the drain all because of him. Now jungkook would hate them for real.

"Whatever, as if we are going to believe that but for now we have to get him back to his home. After he wakes up and is still angry then you dont go close to him or you will lose your head. Try to apologize, that is all i ask of you," yerin told as taeyang picked up jungkook.