34

After fighting for about 2 hours, taehyung and jin laid on the ground next to jungkook who was sleeping with the ducks.

"Hyung, when should we ask him," taehyung asked as he stared the bright blue sky with the shining yellow sun.

"I dont know, when the time is right but we will ask him soon, I am getting a bit impatient," jin told with a silly smile on his face. Taehyung turned to jungkook and slightly shook him awake.

"Jungkook, wake up," taehyung told, jungkook slightly moved and his eyes fluttered open, revealing eyes the colour of the deepest part of the ocean, his black hair shined underneath the dazzling sunlight, his porcelain skin seemed to look like the skin of the angels.

"What happened," jungkook spoke with a light satori accent.

"You slept off," jin said, jungkook made a I-Just-realised face before getting up and dusting off all the mud on his clothes.

"Jungkook, are you sure you are ok, i mean have you healed completely," taehyung asked with a slightly worried face.

"Yeah, I am fine, I heal pretty fast and those wounds were pretty minor, anyway," jungkook told.

"You know, that you really scared us back then," jin told with a slight frown.

"Yeah, jin hyung looked like as if he was on the verge of crying like a baby the entire time," taehyung teased.

"Yah, I did not," jin retorted back.

"Whatever," taehyung told while rolling his eyes.

"I promise to be more careful from now onwards, hyungs," jungkook told with an earnest face, both the hyungs cooed at how cute he was but they were interrupted as the gate opened revealing a tear-faced yerin. Jungkook immediately ran to her,

"What happened, why are you crying," jungkook asked with a concerned face.

"Your father killed Lisa Manoban 6 months ago and ....," yerin paused to take a deep breath.

"And what, tell me yerin," jungkook partially yelled as he pulled on yerin's shirt sleeve, tears ran down his face from his glistening eyes.

"And... Taeyang," yerin told as she broke down.

"No, no, no, that cant be true, tell me the truth, yerin, dont lie to me," jungkook pleaded, he could feel the psychopathic side of him take over.

"Jungkook, it is the truth. Taeyang and Lisa manoban are dead," yerin told with tears streamed down her face.

"JUNGKOOK," yerin screamed as jungkook threw himself against the brick wall of the mansion, blood started to pour from a gash that had formed on his head. His eyes were continuously changing between red and black.

"Jungkook, control yourself," jin yelled as he tried to stop himself from crying, all the others came the house and also tried to stop jungkook but failed.

"Where is the vaccine," yerin asked namjoon and namjoon immediately dashed back into the house and came back within a couple of minutes with a box. Yerin took one of them out and stood in a fighting stance. Jungkook on the other hand had given up to the psychopathic side of him.

"You, want to play little girl.......... then lets play," jungkook told with a deep voice, yerin attacked but jungkook easily threw her to the wall.

"get yourself back, jungkook. You should kill your father, not me, I am just trying to help," yerin yelled as she groaned while getting up, Jungkook froze, his eyes turned back to their normal color.

"I am sorry," was all he told before he fell unconscious.

———————————————