40

"Hyung, put me down," jungkook whined as suga kept walking down the street with jungkook on his back, many people sent weird stares while the rest thought it to be quite funny. Jungkook on the other hand was in disbelief, he couldnt believe a man who was almost half his height could carry twice his size, it was like defying the laws of gravity,

Suga gently put jungkook down as they stood in front of the hotel.

"So, which restaurant will it be in park Hyatt," jimin asked.

"The timber house," jungkook told as they walked inside the hotel, namjoon secretly sneaked his arm around jungkook's waist and jungkook didnt even notice it because he was too busy admiring the interiors. (The timber house is a restaurant which I would love to visit after I am 21 years old,😢).

 (The timber house is a restaurant which I would love to visit after I am 21 years old,😢)

"I am so going to refurbish a room after everything is done," jungkook told as they entered the restaurant and the waiter directed them to their seats

"I will have a jack Daniels, and the others will have banana milk for now. I'll call you up later if we need anything else," jungkook told with a wink which made the waiter boy scurry away with red cheeks.

"First of all, why did you wink at the waiter boy and second why do we get banana milk," jimin whined, jungkook predicted that once jimin turns 21 years old there will be no one who will be able to separate the boy and alcohol. Jungkook was saved from answering the questions as the same waiter boy put their drinks on the table, he slipped something near jungkook's glass before running away again but this time his cheeks were even more red.

Jungkook drank the beer in one shot while jin quickly took the paper which was near the glass and read it, the other members looked over his shoulder as they also read the paper.

It said, do you wanna have a date at the cafe down the street, if you are interested then lets meet at 4pm tomorrow. Just remember I am a top in any sexual activity.
Call me:8264283739759325 (just some random phone number I thought of)

"Jeon jungkook, because of your flirting you have a date tomorrow when you have boyfriends," jin told with jealousy in his voice, jungkook chuckled because jin jealous was booth cute and scary.