18

Jungkook took his knife out and cut the woman's throat, leaving her on the barren ground for the lion's got find her. He admired how beautiful she was, blood soaked dress, ruby red blood dripping from her severed hand, it was just absolutely beautiful. After about two minutes, he decided to skip onto the next victim a small boy.

"How would you like to die, little boy," Jungkook asked.

"Mister I wont die but you will," the boy's face started to morph into something Jungkook couldn't describe, he had a black face with blue veins popping from all over his body. Jungkook's eyes turned back to their normal black colour as he came back to reality.

"see what you have done, you fucking monster," the boy told in a distorted voice, Jungkook looked all over the place and to his horror he saw mount of dead people piled up on each other. People he killed, he thought to himself bitterly, there were bodies without heads laid on the floor, severed limbs decorated the entire place, blood painted the ground red.

"Who are you," Jungkook asked in a shaky voice.

"I am you," the boy told, he bent down to jungkook's level and wrapped his black hands around the latter's throat. Jungkook started chocking as the hand over his neck tightened.

"You should fucking die," the monster told

Jungkook woke up, his hand was around his own throat and sweat ran down his face. He realized that he was back in his own room, he quickly got up from the bed and started looking for his pack of cigarettes. The first place he checked was the study table and he did find a pack of cigarettes there along with a lighter. He played his favorite song: do re mi (I fell in love with this song a couple of days ago when I saw a fmv of do re mi Jungkook version. It was super hot that I almost fainted.😭🥰😍) and he lit the cigareete and then started smoking in the balcony attached to his room.

There was a mini pool in the balcony, so he took of his shirt and climbed into the pool still smoking. Laying his back against the inner walls of the swimming pools, he drank in the sight of the city night life scene from his balcony,( just imagine a balcony with a small pool over looking the edge). He didnt know what to feel now because he had just hurt his best friend because of his fucking psychopathic nature. And also, namjoon called him a monster, maybe was right, maybe he was a monster. One tear slipped from his right eye as he remembered the "incident" which happened after his first psychopathic out break. The unforgettable incident.

Suddenly, the door of the balcony opened.

—————————

Sorry, for the short chapter. Lately, I have been doing a lot of something that takes most of my time away.

And that is............................

Garlic peeling😜. I could do garlic peeling for hours put together