16

(I just realised that in the description, jungkook was a playboy so I edited it out. He is just handsome and rich, not a playboy because he is just too innocent).

Taehyung groaned as Hoseok jumped on the bed, up and down, screaming," guys, get up. Lets go surfing and the waves are high. Come on, we only have 9 hours before jungkook's meeting starts."

Taehyung pushed hobi off the bed and shook jungkook up, jungkook immediately woke up and propped himself against taehyung before going to sleep again but taehyung didnt let it go and picked the sleeping boy up before throwing him on Hoseok.

"Come on, jungkook wake up. Jin hyung made mock-tails with cut fruits," hobi told as he groaned underneath the boy's weight. Jungkook pushed himself off hobi and ran to the kitchen like an exited bunny. He must really love jin hyung's food, both the boys thought as they went out of the room. As soon as they reached the dining table, the first thing they saw jimin, jungkook, jin, namjoon and suga drinking mocktails and eating fruits.

"If we are going for surfing, then the swimsuits and the boards are in the store room but there are only five so we would have to take turns," jungkook told while taking a sip of his light blue and dark blue mocktail.

"It's ok, I am scared of doing dangerous things and Yoongi would rather sleep," jin told while eating the fruits.

"Wait, is it dangerous, are we doing it like in the real sea, I thought that you had a kid's pool in which we would do surfing. If we are doing it out there, then consider me out," hobi told as his eyes started trembling.

"Hobi hyung, I will be there if you fall," jungkook told.

"Then consider him out and me in," Yoongi told, everyone looked at him as if he had just won the lottery.

"I thought you would never leave your couch, grandpa," jimin told, Hoseok looked as if someone had snatched all the sunshine away from him.

"I also remember telling you that I found someone else worth my time," Yoongi told with love sick eyes.

"Hyung, who did you find," innocent jungkook asked and Yoongi just slapped his fore head, kid doesnt know it is him, Yoongi thought to himself while smiling brightly.

"Hyung, stop smiling it is creepy and lets go surfing before it is too late," jungkook told as he went to the storage room. After he left, all the members began to laugh at Yoongi who was glaring at everyone. Jungkook came out a couple of minutes wearing a black swim suit and threw some clothes over to the boys. Everyone got up and changed then joined jungkook who was waiting out with 5 surf boards.

"How about you go first and show us how dangerous it is," taehyung told, jungkook took his board and went to the sea.

The hyungs jaws dropped as jungkook rode the waves as if he was the king of surfing, he also did a couple of tricks. After he finished, he went to the hyungs and said," see, it was simple and not dangerous,"

Time skip because I have no idea on how to write about surfing.

Namjoon, taehyung, suga, jimin and jungkook laid on the sand, exhausted after all the surfing or screaming, only suga was able to stand on the board for 0.009 seconds before he fell, the others excluding jungkook were too busy screaming for their parents and didnt even go 5 feet into the ocean.

"How did the grandpa do it and not us," taehyung asked breathlessly, jin came out of the house holding everyone's backpacks.

"I dont know how he did it but what I know is that you boys have to take a bath and we have to leave. Jungkook, you're meeting starts in 3 hours, so get ready fast," jin told. Jungkook's eyes widened and he quickly got up from the sand, just as he was about to enter the house, suga stopped him," jungkook, do you need anyone to join you," he told while imitating jin's v0ice.