27

My hand is doing better know, even though it is not completely healed I can still write and also I posted a post on my account, please see it and let us all support, #blacklivesmatter movement.
——————————-

Jin immediately got up from the couch as he heard jungkook's scream, he quickly rushed upstairs but stopped as he reached the third floor or also known as the forbidden floor. He hesitated before opening the big golden door, his hand clutched the door handle and he opened the door.

His eyes widened as he saw dead bodies and blood everywhere, covering his hand over his nose he ran inside the long hallway. He saw so many dead bodies hung by their neck, bones scattered here and there, hell, even bodies without heads.

As he ran further down the hallway, he finally saw a room with its door open, assuming that it was the room in which jungkook was in, he ran into the room just to see jungkook closing his eyes as blood flowed out from a wound in his neck.

"No, no, jungkook stay with me," jin cried out as he picked jungkook's limp body and ran out of the room. With tears pouring down his cheeks, he ran back up the hallway while stumbling a couple of times with jungkook presses against his chest.

He burst out of the door and closed the big golden doors and ran down stairs. He placed jungkook on the couch and ran inside to get some medical supplies. Within a couple minutes he came back with the medical kit and bandaged jungkook's wound on the neck.

Jungkook's eyes slowly fluttered open and jin sighed in relief because for a minute he thought that jungkook wouldnt make it.

"Hyung, how am I alive," jungkook asked as he sat upright on the couch with jin's help.

"I saved you, jungkookie," jin told as he caressed jungkook's face.

"Hyung, do you hate me after what you saw," jungkook asked, his watery doe eyes looked at jin. Jin pulled jungkook onto his lap and lightly hugged him.

"Jungkook, you know I can never hate you but I want you to tell me what happened, how did this wound come on your neck, I want to know everything. I want there to be no more secrets between us ever again," jin told as he slightly pulled away from jungkook and made him sit down next to him.

" fine Hyung, it was two years ago, the day after they offered me the job,

Flashback

"Jungkook, so will you take the job," g dragon asked, jungkook got up from the hospital bed and stood in front of g-dragon.

"Give me some more time, my mom died a couple of days ago," jungkook asked.

"I gave you fucking three days to make your fucking decision, just say a fucking yes or no," g dragon told, partially yelled.

"You cant just expect me to get over my mother's death in a couple of days, are you a fucking retard," Jungkook yelled back, he felt something click inside him and that is when he lost control of himself. His eyes midnight black eyes turned ruby red in color.

He clenched his hand around g-dragons which choked him and threw him against the wall.

"Jungkook, get yourself back," g dragon yelled but Jungkook just stalked out of the room. He made his way down the gravel path which led to a small village away from civilization. He felt like murdering someone, wanting to see their skull crush in his hands, wanting to see blood pour down every inch of the person's body.

His hands started to shake out of excitement as he found a knife on the ground.

"Yo, watch out, cant you-,"a man told as he bumped into Jungkook but Jungkook immediately stabbed him with the knife in his hand. The man fell to the floor with a thud, Jungkook drank in the sight of his first kill. His eyes were still open, blood was continuously running from the wound from the man's stomach.

Jungkook bent down and touched the blood with the tip of his fingers before putting it in his mouth.

'"First kill is indeed memorable," Jungkook told to himself as he skipped off, the first house of the village came into view. The village had easily had about at least 100 people.

He smirked before yelling out," i want every one in this damn village to come out and surrounded their useless bodies to me."

Couple of people poked their heads out but after they saw a boy with a knife, they just went back into their homes, knowing better than to confront a boy with a knife.

"Bitches think that they are so smart, looks like we will play the dirty way then," jungkook told as he found a bottle of kerosene and lighter nearby. He set the near to him on fire, first poured kerosene where ever he could and then he lit the house with the lighter.

He smiled wickedly as he heard screams coming from in the house, all the other villagers all come out from the homes, some immediately tried to put the house out of fires while the others could only watch.

"What the hell do you want from us," a man yelled from somewhere amidst the crowd which stood in front of him.

"Your life," jungkook told as he smiled evilly.