45

Jungkook hid about 5 guns with extra bullets, 7 small knives, 1 katana in the hidden pockets of his red velvet coat. He quickly applied some hair gel and parted his forehead in the middle.

(This is what he wore without the glass obviously😏)

The event would begin in 1 hour and jungkook was already ready, he had trained a lot after the members slept, he himself had slept for only 5 hours because of how nervous he was because Today was the day that might change the world for the better or for the worst and it was all in jungkook's hands. If he managed to kill his father and save the ministers then everything will be fine but if his father manages to kill the ministers and him along then the world would probably meet their next satan. Jungkook immediately shook his head and went back to focusing only on positive thoughts. Kai who managed to enter the bathroom (lets say he has his ways😋) immediately put his paw on jungkook's leg.

Jungkook smiled and they both went out of the bathroom, just as they took a step out, jungkook was immediately pulled into a bone crushing by the members.

"Just to give you some good luck," hobi told as namjoon slightly punched his shoulder.

"Yeah, thank you," jungkook told as jin gave him a bread with Nutella and banana which jungkook gladly ate because he was super hungry. All this time he had forgotten to eat because of how anxious he was.

"Lets go," jungkook told and jin gave him a sad smile as they went to the garage, jungkook gave one final kiss to his wolf before they got into the Benz which jungkook bought a couple of days ago.

Jungkook started to drive to the parliament and within 1 hour they reached. The car ride was silent but not awkward, once they reached the parliament, the butler opened the door and everyone got out. Jin gave a reassuring squeeze to jungkook's hand but jungkook didnt respond as he was too busy scanning the surroundings for any threat.

There were ministers clad in gold and silver, presidents and prime ministers wearing black clothes, waiters and waitresses running everywhere to fulfil the peoples desire for food. The BTS members immediately went to their parents while jungkook went over to the food section because he was hungry.