22

One punch

Two punch

Three punch

Four punch
.
..

..

Hundredth punch

Jungkook slid against the wall, sweat dripped continuously from his forehead. Jungkook drank water from the bottle hurriedly before he went back to boxing practice.

"Jungkook, you should rest," namjoon told as he entered the gym, jungkook turned towards the direction of the voice.

"Namjoon hyung, why are you awake," jungkook asked as removed the boxing gloves from his quite large hands.

"I couldnt sleep," namjoon told as he simply shrugged his shoulders, he passed a towel to jungkook who caught it and gratefully looked at him as he started to rub the sweat off his face.

"What time is it," jungkook asked namjoon.

"Almost 7 am," namjoon told, jungkook mentally face palmed as he had worked out beyond his initial schedule.

"Then let me take a bath after that we can grab a bite at the waffle place nearby," jungkook told, namjoon started blushing furiously as he started to imagine.......... things.

"Just us," he squeaked.

"Duh, unless you want some one else to come, it is fine by me." Jungkook told as he got up from the ground.

"N-no, I will wait for you," namjoon told as both the males went out. Jungkook told namjoon to wait for him while he takes a bath.

After 20 minutes

"Wow, that was fast," namjoon commented as jungkook came running down.

"Yeah, jin hyung almost woke up because kai managed to open the bathroom door and jump on me, that caused a hell lot of noise," jungkook told, Kai came bounding the staircase and laid his head near jungkook's feet.

"How about we go to a different place because kai seems like as if he doesnt want to leave me," jungkook told as he stroked his wolf's fur. Namjoon nearly cooed at the sight but restrained himself from doing so.

"Why are you wearing your nightwear," namjoon asked as he pointed at jungkook's black oversized shirt and tight shorts which reached his knees, his eyes bulged at the size of jungkook's muscular thigh because they were big.

"I am going to sleep afterwards, isn't it obvious," jungkook snorted as he went to the rack near by and got a belt like collar and leash then adorned kai in it.

"Let's go," jungkook told, namjoon slung one hand over jungkook's shoulder as they walked out of the house, jungkook held back his blush as he continued walking with kai attached to the leash.

———————
Short chapter because I only slept for 3-4 hours today and I am very tired. Sorry😭😥😰😴🥱😪😓🤧.

Change (btsxjjk)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें