19

I decided to do a double update because I haven't been updating much recently. Also this book will be quite long so bear with me.🤪🙂

=============++++++++++++++++++++++

The door opened revealing jin with a worried face, "jeon jungkook, what are you doing here and smoking."

"Drop the act and stop sucking up. I can do whatever the fuck in this fucking house," jungkook partially yelled while taking a puff of his cigarette.

"Jungkook, I swear we changed and it just slipped from namjoon's mouth. We never seen a person being killed, and namjoon just told it out of shock,"

"Yeah, stop with all the lame excuses," jungkook told while taking another puff and blowing out the smoke. Jin wanted — no, he needed to justify their actions and hopefully get jungkook to stop smoking.

"Aren't you worried about your health, jungkook,"

"Nah, told you I can die anyday, so I will live my life to the fullest. I will smoke, drink and kill until I die."

Jin grumbled and picked the boy from the pool and made him sit on ground.

"What the fuck, jin Hyung," Jungkook whined as he stretched his legs, his muscles flexed as he stretched his arms also.

"You know, you made a mistake by playing this song," jin said, Jungkook looked at jin's eyes and he detected something else....... lust.

"Jin Hyung," he nervously said while gulping. Jin pinned Jungkook onto the ground and trailed his hand over Jungkook's jawline. He took the cigarette out of Jungkook's hand and crushed it.

"Let me, Jungkook," jin said as he cupped Jungkook's face in his big hands, it fit just right, Jin thought to himself. Jungkook weakly nodded his head and Jin pressed his lips against Jungkook. Jungkook's lips were cold but soft, it was like as if he was kissing water (don't ask me because I am not good at writing all these stuff. Plus in my Defense, I kissed water from my drinking glass a couple of days as an experiment and it was great. 😎🤓😂🤦. this is your weird ass author, yall)

Jin buried his hands in jungkook's flowing black locks of hair, just as it was going to escalate someone rudely interrupted their sweet moment.

"What the fucking fuck's is old man kissing jungkook," Yoongi commented, he did not expect to see jin straddling shirtless jungkook while kissing him. He was jealous and astonished that jin managed to get forgiveness from jungkook so fast. What would have happened if I didnt come on time, Yoongi thought as his perverted side came to play but he just shook it off.

Both the men immediately detached from each other and Yoongi didnt deny that jungkook looked super hot at that time, flushed cheeks, red, swollen lips, wet hair and especially the shirtless part cause his six pack was in full display.

"It is not what it looks like," jungkook immediately told but jin just smirked and said," it is exactly what it looks like." Jungkook playfully glared at jin and hit his neck.

"Whatever it may be, lets get some food. Infact let's eat outside. I will take a bath, tell the others that we will leave in two hour. Oh and tell namjoon hyung that I forgive him and also tell him that he should watch what he says,"jungkook said in an oddly happily voice before skipping back into the room.

"Why the fuck did you kiss him," yoongi asked in a jealous voice,"I am going to tell the members," then he ran out out of the room which jin chasing behind.

"How in the earth can he run so fast," jin muttered to himself, he threw himself atop yoongi. Just as jin could clamp yoongi's mouth, the cat man shouted, " jin hyung kissed jungkook," and just like that all the members left everything they were doing and went to where jin was pinning yoongi down.

"He forgave you namjoon and he told he will take us for food out," jin told in a nervous tone while getting up.

"Thank god, he forgave me or else I — wait, first what were you doing by kissing jungkook," namjoon told.

"Well, he kissed me back and that is all that matters," jin told victoriously. Everyone grumbled and went back to their rooms to get ready. After 1 hour, everyone was ready and waiting in the front room.

Their mouths dropped to the floor when they saw jungkook, he was wearing a black top which outlined his muscular body, a black long coat which reached his knees and a tight, black leather pant in which his shirt was tucked in.

"Is there something on my face, hyungs," jungkook asked, his ears were red because he was embarrassed when his hyungs were staring at him as if he was something expensive.

This is going to be a long night, they thought to themselves while trying to keep their perverted side under control. (Its ok, because I even I cant keep it under control😏)

——————————-

i didnt edit this chapter so there might be grammatical errors or typos. Sorry🥺.